ꪮne three five

the trip felt much longer than it was, when in reality only being two days

the trip felt much longer than it was, when in reality only being two days. soojin had her head resting on the backseat window, tired after arguing with ryuji over who would take the van back to the dealership.

the ravenette said since it was in her name and she was the oldest, she should be the one to drop it off, but the younger said she picked them all up and deserved to be dropped off first. with the backing of the other interns, ryuji won.

dropping her head back against the window after reminiscing her defeat, soojin sighed. it was finally renjun's turn to have the aux, and the group was surprised that their eardrums didn't blow due to ballads about heartbreak.

soft music drifted through the car, and the eldest didn't realize how tired she was until her eyelids began to feel heavy; renjun's playlist successfully lulling her to sleep.

"soobae, wake up! we're here!"

head snapping up from its spot against the window, the said girl looked around, aimless and dazed. "hmm?"

"we're here!" minah repeated, excitedly pointing out the window past soojin. "look!"

lazily glancing through the glass, the ravenette straightened, a genuine smile spreading across her entire face as a pretty black-haired boy waved at her from outside her condo.

turning back at her interns, soojin shook her head, her smile never fading. "how? you guys dropped me off fir—?"

"shut up and go greet ken!"

"kun!" the other four shouted in unison, causing sungchan to jolt and raise his hands in defense. soojin was already unbuckled and struggling to open the door. once she managed to unlock it, the giant sliding door was open and the girl was sprinting toward her boyfriend.

she heard a soft chuckle slip from him and broke out into a large grin, throwing her arms around the boy once she reached him. "hey, handsome."

"hey lovely," he greeted back, wrapping his arms firmly around her waist. "i've missed you."

soojin let out a squeal when she was suddenly lifted off her feet and swung side to side, erupting in a fit of laughter as her grip on kun tightened.

once she was dropped back onto her own two feet, the couple turned to face the vehicle as shouts were heard from inside. both kun and soojin blushed at the sight of the interns hitting the windows and screaming coos.

"get it soobae!" 

"ahh, so cute!"

"kiss her, ken!"

"kun!"

shaking his head, kun repositioned his arm around the girl's waist, her brows drawing together in confusion before flying into her hairline in shock as he dipped her. a laugh spilled from her lips as she dropped her head back, hair nearly touching the ground, and cupped her boyfriend's face with her fingertips.

"i missed you," she said again, much softer this time, and kun beamed before kissing her. "i missed you too, love."

•you guys: existme:

you guys: exist
me:

•you guys: existme: