Oookay then.....

3rd POV

  "Leaf, Sand, Rain, Grass, Water, Sound. There are many exceptional Genin from those villages who came to take the exams this year as well. As far as the Village Hidden in Sound goes, it's a village in a small nation that has just sprang up in recent years, so there isn't much information on them. Well, you get the point. The competition is going to be intense this year." Kabuto said.

  "That kinda makes you lose your confidence." Hinata commented.

  "Why are you saying that now?!" Ino said with a slightly irritated, yet concerned expression.

  "In other words, all of the applicants gathered here.." Sakura had a concerned tone in her voice.

  "Correct, not just Rock Lee and Gaara, they're all choice top elite Genin from each nation. This isn't gonna be easy...." Kabuto said.

  "Are you implying that this exam is suppose to be easy???" (Y/n) commented with a annoyed look.

  (Y/n): 'Well, it would be easy for me'

Naruto started shaking. \_(①⌔①)_/

  Sakura: 'Stubborn as he is, he's still consumed by the atmosphere and the amount of people.... He's tense. It can't be helped..... Even though everyone is a Genin, we're the newest most inexperienced rookies. I'm very, very uneasy. But, it's tough to look at Naruto not being himself.'

  (Y/n) stared at him, waiting for the second hand embarrassment.

  The (h/c) haired girl looked Naruto in the eyes and mouthed 'don't do it'.

  But of course, he didn't underestand what (Y/n) "said".

  "My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I won't lose to any of you! Got it?!"

  (Y/n) let out a sigh with a slight chuckle it in.

  "What's wrong with him?!" Ino complained to Sakura.

  Sakura: 'That idiot would never get depressed, that's absurd'

  Kabuto smirked at Naruto's actions.

  (Y/n) went beside Naruto and patted his back.

  "Extremely extroverted." (Y/n) whispered to herself.

  The rest of the Genin in the room weren't really a fan of what Naruto had announced. They were all giving his death glares.

  "I won't lose to any of you, you say? You said it yourself " Kiba stated.

  "In no time at all, he's made enemies of his surroundings." Shikamaru said with a annoyed tone.

  (Y/n) took two steps away from Naruto. Next thing you know, Sakura went straight to him and strangled him.

  "What're you talking big for? You!" Sakura went on apologizing to the Genins.

  The Sound ninjas were on the move. They darted through the crowd to get closer to the group of rookies at the entrance.

  Kabuto noticed this.

  Zaku leaped at him, but.... (Y/n)'s clone grabbed his ankle and threw him down. Dosu tried to go for Kabuto, but was apprehended by (Y/n), who took the arm that was about to hit Kabuto, and twisted it so now he's face first on the floor. Kin.... Where was she again??

  The majority of Genin were stunned, she was just a rookie, and yet, she was able to do that.

  Kabuto pushed up his glasses and recomposed himself.

  "Thank you, (Y/n)."

  "Mhm." (Y/n) said, snapping her fingers and making the clone disappear.

  (Y/n) let go of Dosu and slowly walked towards the rest of the rookies with her hand in her pockets and eyes closed.

  She stopped midway though.

  "That punch wasn't intended to actually hit you, Kabuto." (Y/n) turned her head towards Kabuto.

  Kabuto waited for (Y/n) to continue.

  "If Dosu did manage to do whatever he wanted to do....." (Y/n) stood there for a while.

  "Hm. It's hard to explain..."

  Dosu started to get up until he realized something, something that made his eyes instantly avert to (Y/n)'s form.

  "I never told you my name." Dosu narrowed his eyes at the rookie.

  "Neither did Zaku or Kin. Or a couple of other people." (Y/n) said, her gaze switching between Team Guy and Gaara's team.

  Zaku and Kin walked up to Dosu and were now beside him.

  (Y/n) motioned her hand towards Kabuto, acting like a invitation to attack him again.

  Dosu thought it was odd that (Y/n) randomly started to act like nothing happened earlier, but he darted towards Kabuto and his arm swung towards the lad who dodged it, so it barely grazed his nose.

  After a few moments, Kabuto's glasses broke.

  The rookies gasped. Dosu didn't hit him though.

  Kabuto suddenly fell down on his knees and violently coughed.

  Naruto and Sakura rushed to his side ti help him.

  *click* Just for no real reason.

「𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒」

  "Silence! Degenerates!" Smoke appeared which revealed a man with two scars on his face and several other Shinobi Behind him.

  "Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Ibiki Morino, proctor of the first test of the Chūnin Exams."

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Extra:

  "Here." (Y/n) threw a icepack towards Kabuto, which he caught.

  "Ice, really?" Kabuto deadpanned at her.

  "Just used it!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

  "Kabuto, you should though." Sakura encouraged.

  "If I can remove poison with that, heal someone who was on life support and looking like a pin cushion, then I'm sure it can help you." (Y/n) said with annoyance.

Word count: 868