Solo Artist || 18

@j.aera.xoxo

finallyyyyy~

🔄 981226             ❤️ 1283629          💬 962739

view all comments...

@baby.gorL i am literally so fucking eggsited for this 😭

@bananakoo aahhhh yaasss queen slayyyy 🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖

@rirismommy my baby looks so cuteee uwu proud mommy 😍

@rixjake_sails i have a reason to live now 😩

@yoongismydaddy fucking hell it's out shsjsjkajsjsksk i'm dead ✊

@vns_simp has anyone seen the tracklist like uhm hello???

@yodaddy98 @vns_simp 🙌

more...

•••••

@voilette.n.sapphirez

#aera #love #offifialtracklist

🔄 809653           ❤️ 1372682         💬 907368

••••

after debuting as a k-pop idol at the age of fourteen in a group of five, being the only mixed-gender group under hybe  and setting several records with their music, it was about time aera wanted to set her wings free and take off for a huge flight– a big step of her life and a big decision for her career, as her members too, were set on their solo careers lately.

jihun has been gaining tremendous success in the acting field and doing occasional songs. he had already finished shooting one of his signed dramas and was now casting in a movie as the male lead. the fans loved his work and it showed some time later when he was awarded for his great acting in his debut drama and was nominated for more awards.

mia and clay too, have recently dropped their new albums. mia's being a pure korean full length album with one of the biggest hits of the season, and clay's being a mixed english and korean remixes of his original creations. both the works were loved by the fans and aera knew this for the releasing of them both was highly anticipated and became some of the most streamed songs of the year.