Chapter 11- Elrohir to the Rescue

Chapter 11

Elrohir to the Rescue

Legolas's Pov

We've been walking for hours. Tauriel woke up not long ago, and we still haven't reached Lórien. I held her hand, wanting to take away her grief and pain from her. She's been trying to hide it from everyone, but I can see it in her eyes. She can't fool me, I know her so well.

Tauriel stumbled so many times on our walk Lórien that I had to grab her to stabilize her. By the time we got to the outskirts of the Lórien woods, she looked like she was going to fall again. When Haldir and some of his guards surrounded us, Tauriel looked too white for my liking.

Tauriel's Pov

As Legolas, Estel, and Haldir argued with each other, I leaned onto a tree so I wouldn't fall over. They continued arguing as I felt light headed, and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I felt myself falling to the ground, but no pain came. I heard Legoals yell my name before everything went black.

I felt light pour over me as I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a beautiful room filled with the morning sun. I was laying in a big bed, and soft pillows. I, then, felt something's hand tangled in mine. I turned and saw Legolas sleeping in a chair next to mine, holding my hand. His eyes were glazed over with light sleep. I shifted my body to face him, and I saw him slowly open his eyes when he felt me move. He stared at me intently, and then gave me a smile. "Good morning, meleth nin" My love.

I felt myself blush at this, and replied, "Good morning."

He rushed to my bedside, held both my hands, and said, "How do you fare?"

To be honest, I don't feel the best, but with him here. "I'm fine now that you're here." He flashed me a boyish smile that I loved, and I couldn't stop myself from beaming at him.

He leaned towards me, and I hugged him. He sat on the bed, and I leaned towards his chest. I enjoyed his company. He gazed at me, and asked, "When something bad happens, why is it always you?" I smiled at him again. "I guess trouble always comes my way, but I have a special elf prince always there protecting him." I said, still smiling. "Why you-" I started to giggle, and jumped from the bed, and ran to the door, but before I could reach there, my legs started to feel wobbly, and I started to fall to the floor. If Legolas didn't jump off the bed for me, I would've gone crashing to the floor. He caught me just before I fell to the ground.

"Tauriel, you're not well yet. You have to rest for a while. I'll go get a healer to check on you. The poison hasn't flushed out of your body yet."

"No. Please stay with me. I don't want you to go." My eyes started to water. I only just got him back. I don't want him to leave me again. I waited so long for this moment to come. "I just got you back. You can't just go again. Please. Stay with him."

He sighed. "Ok, but you still can't walk yet. You need a healer to check on you."

Just then, Elrohir came in. He smiled at us. "I thought I heard voices. Sister, I'm glad you're awake."

Legolas looked shocked. I looked at him, and said, "Legolas, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I found out Lord Elrond was my biological father."

Legolas's Pov

I stood there, in shock. For as long as I can remember, her father was the captain of the guards, and died in battle one day when Tauriel was just 100 years old (around 4 or 5 human years), so my father took her in.

'Ro broke out of my trance. "Ok, Legolas. I know what's wrong with her. The arrow was poisoned, and it's canceling out the Athealas. I know a spell that can get rid of it."

My eyes lit up. "Do whatever you need to do, just save her, please." My eyes started to water again, but I refused to let it fall. I shut my eyes, hoping it would take away the pain in my heart. Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I opened my eyes again to see 'Ro giving me a calm smile. "She's going to be ok. She means a lot to me, too. Don't think you're going through this alone."

I gave him a pained smile, and tried to calm down. Elrohir spoke to me again. "Why don't you get sleep." I nodded, and took off to the talan.

*Hours later*

Third Person Pov

Tauriel woke up with less pain in her shoulder. She saw that Legolas was sleeping in a chair next to her, and her brother, Elrohir was applying some ointment on her shoulder. He saw that she woke up, and said with excitement, "Sister, you're finally awake! You've been unconscious for 2 days now! It's the middle of the night. Do you want anything?"

Tauriel looked up at him, and smiled. "With you being here helps." He smiled back at her. "I'm glad that you're ok. I thought I was going to lose you, after just getting you back."

She smiled weakly at him. "Stay with me. Please."

'Ro gave her a small smile, and nodded. He cleaned the healing supplies he was using, and took off his outer attire, and hopped onto the bed with his sister. She hugged him as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She couldn't ask for a better brother.