PRE - VOLUME 2

The Federal States of the Philippines decided to remain silent for decades after being transferred to a world full of unknowns.

Due to an accident, the country and PhilSecta adopted the foreign victim's family.

President Luna tries to find a way to make relations with the Heather Kingdom but failed for various reasons and put an end to the notorious international organization and its powerful members.

Xylma who is one member of the victim's family became the first spellcaster agent in the Philippines and now accompanied the President on her undertakings.

Internal skirmishes were left after the death of the national ringleader of crime and corruption- DFA secretary and all thanks to PhilSecta members— all were eradicated in regards to their threats to the public order.

An expedition group from the Philippines goes to the Iclylic Kingdom to spread the 'gospel' followed by the arrival of the empress who annihilated all demons on their lands and heavens brought divine retribution to the evils.

Due to Homer and co. mastery of the art of philosophy and propaganda alongside the president's Luna, the Philippines easily influenced the mass and reconstructed the country into a functional democratic society.

The Icya Republic was born and headed by its former princess- President Icya.

All events after the decade were listed above. The notion of possible naval warfare is mentioned in the last part but what would happen to the Philippines, as they contend with the common-sense-defying powers known as magecraft and sorcery also could Luna Lo Csia protect her beloved country till the end?

Who knows? Time will tell.