"It's a doll"

-The boy Au

-Yeah, that's it.

------

Stu walked into to the house being met with the older couple he talked to. They said their hellos and the woman brought him a list. It was filled up with rules he had to follow. Such as 'leave out the food you don't eat' 'play loud music' and other things. 

They brought the blonde boy upstairs for him to be met with the sight of a doll instead of a kid. It weirded him out at first, but he babysat a girl named Annie and her doll. People call him weird for talking to Annie's doll even when she's not around. But he never had many friends to he talked to dolls. 

This would be no different, he just had to take care of the doll for a week. The elderly couple said he had to be accepted by the doll who they called Willam. For some reason he hoped the doll liked him. 

The night before they left, they taught Stu how to take care of him. Seemed easy enough. They night after being taught all the things that had to be done, he decided to map out the house in case anything happened. 

Stu walked into the kitchen and looked at some photos on the self. It showed a young brunette boy that wasn't a doll. The blonde picked up the picture and just stared at it. Something felt off, about the family in it. They looked happy but it seemed fake in some way.  

Like it was forced, the boy in it looked Un comfy and distant. The father just made Stu uneasy, and the mother looked scared. Stu couldn't put his finger on what would make them like this. Stu placed the picture down and picked up a card that was next to it. 

It was a rest in peace card. For the little boy. Stu's face quickly saddened as he read the card. It said the boy died from an illness the family kept hidden. What the fuck. Is that why they looked like that. The family didn't want anyone to know the boy was sick?  

"What kind of fucked up person would let their child be in pain just so they could 'look' perfect." Stu said to himself, disgust lacing his voice. He placed the card down where it was exactly before kissing his knuckle and placing it on the boy in the photo as a r.i.p. 

He walked back up to his room and lay-ed down on the bed, kicking off his shoes. Tomorrow the parents were going to tell him if Willam liked him or not. He huddled up under the blanket his was given which wasn't much. 

  It was a tiny blanket that was very thin. It didn't really do much for his tall lanky figure even though it was fluffy. He was fucking freezing. 

--

The next day Stu woke up with a bigger blanket then he had last night. Did Mrs. Loomis give it to him? He didn't know and really didn't care, he's just happy he didn't freeze to death in his sleep. He walked downstairs to find that the old couple wasn't there just a note. It said that Willam like him and they would see him in a week.   

"Nice!" Stu said before walking up stairs to find the doll was gone. And so was a piece of the boards in the wall. Stu had a gut feeling to go in. So, he did.  What's the worst that could happen?

He crawled into it and found sort of tunnel looking things in the walls. He was tempted to say 'Hello' but he didn't want to be like those stupid girls in movies, so he kept crawling. He found a room in the walls and finally stood up. 

He heard moving behind him before he was pushed and pinned to the ground. He looked up to see a brunette boy above him. He had hair that fell down into his face and he was hella strong. Like buff type of strong. 

Stu felt like he knew the boy and that's when he realized who he was. "Willam?" Stu said. Willam didn't respond he just started to trace up and down Stu's arms with his fingertips. Stu didn't know why he felt this way, but he did.

"Billy. My name is Billy now." The man says before slightly cupping the side of Stu's face. Stu nodded as Billy continued to talk, "Are you going to leave?" He says his face seemingly growing an angry look at the thought. "Do you want me to?" Stu said.

Billy shook his head. "Then I'll stay." The blonde said as Billy let one of his wrists go. "Are you sure." Billy says sitting up a little. "Yes, why?" Stu says

"They hired a lot of people. I was glad when they left, but you're different. You're special." The brunette says placing his hand on Stu's side. Stu tried to stop it but that made his heart flutter. He shouldn't feel like this for a guy who has been hiding in the wall in the house he just slept in. 

"I promise I won't leave." He said as Billy let his other hand go. Stu just lay-ed there for a minute before his hands went up to the sides of Billy's face. Stu felt water drip on to his hands form Billy's hair. 

"Were you out in the rain?" Stu says in a giggle as Billy nods. Stu looks over and sees the blanket that was replaced with the bigger one last night on the floor. He smiled and grabbed, throwing it over Billy's shoulders and back. 

Billy leaned down and placed his hand in the crook of Stu's neck, wrapping his arms around his waist. Stu winced as the wet cold hair touched his skin but placed his hands in Billy's hair and kissing his head. 

Yep, he's gay.          

Ignore this AHH AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHH AHHH AHH