Bonus chapter

😗sorry for any mistakes

4 years later.....

Dallas, TX
June 10th
Saturday

"You better get outta me FACE! Outta my face! outta my face!" Lai said, pushing Elijah away from her while he tried to kiss her. He laughed trying to grab her hands to move them from her face.

"Mugga, give me a kiss fa' I rock you in yo' shit" He gritted, Lai moved her hands from her face and looked at him crazily "Rock who? Stop playin' wit' me. You know I be whoopin' yo' ass"

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled, raising her brow. She started laughing and nodded before he started tickling her. "Stawppp you fuckin' t-rex!" She laughed even harder already knowing he was going to try and fight her.

"Years later and you still get on my damn nerves" He popped her in the lip then tried to run away but ended up tripping over something.

"And all these years later you still tripping over yo' own two feet" She held her stomach, cracking up in the bed. 4 years later and they still didn't know how to stop playing so much.

She stopped laughing when she heard little knocks on the door "Come in toot" She said, already knowing it was nobody but him. Messiah walked in mugging while holding his blanket and went to Elijah since he was on the floor.

He yawned and laid on Elijah's chest "What's wrong toot?" He asked, kissing his head and rubbing his back.

"Y'all are loud first of all" Messiah grumbled, they both scrunched up their faces while looking at him. "And Mir wouldn't go to sleep last night so we stayed up really late" He softly huffed.

At 5 years old almost 6, Messiah was as mean and quiet as he could be. But he was also a sweetheart mainly to his parents and cousins. Everyone else, he didn't care and will tell you he didn't care. Everyone said he gets his bluntness from Loralai but she never saw it, she was always nice in her opinion.

"Where is he?" Lai chuckled at his little attitude "Sleep on the floor. I pushed him off the bed when he kept kicking me" He shrugged.

"I-" Lai shook her head getting up from the bed "Let me go get this boy," She said, slipping into her slippers. She walked out of the room, navigating through the many boxes since she has yet to unpack the living room.

They just recently moved into their dream house that they built from the ground up last week. It was a bittersweet moment for Lai, she really missed their old house but she loved the new one since it was their forever home.