🍭 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 🍭

Jailen

I stared at the dress that was laid across Harry's bed. The towel was held tightly in my hand as I kept it wrapped around my body. Before I showered, Harry called his assistant and had her deliver me a change of clothes. I was already showering when it arrived but now I wish I would've taken just a little bit longer in there.

I wasn't prepared for what I was looking at and my shock only increased as I held up the black dress. It was shorter than the one I had on yesterday, the spaghetti straps were thin and didn't seem to have that much support. One wrong move and I'm sure I'd be flashing a nipple at someone. I narrowed my eyes at the price tag dangling from the side and shook my head at the triple digits. What the fuck?

I tossed it back onto the bed and walked back into the bathroom. I smelled of Harry from using his bodywash and the travel sized lotion I kept in my purse wasn't enough to overbear it. The label on his bodywash was in a different language, no doubt purchased from overseas or some shit. I felt bad after using it, surely it was overpriced.

After I finished lotioning my body, I only then realized I didn't have any underwear. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body again before I walked out of the room.

"Harry?" I called out as I approached the stairs.

He was waiting at the bottom before I even made it to the top and I took a step back, trying to keep him from seeing my pussy underneath the towel. It didn't stop his eyes from wandering though as he told whoever he was on the phone with to hold.

I cleared my throat, feeling my face heat up as he smiled up at me, "What's wrong, sweetie? Does the dress fit?"

"Yeah," I nodded, my mouth twitching as I scratched my ear, "I haven't tried it on yet, um, thank you for it, but I don't... I don't have any panties..." I felt ungrateful. I was about to wear a $400 dress and I was complaining about a $5 pair of panties. I held my breath, prepared for him to yell at me but he didn't.

He shrugged, "That's fine, sweetie. Just get dressed, we have to leave soon."

He walked away before I could respond and it took me a moment to move from the top of the stairs as I stared at the spot where he was just standing. Reluctantly, I walked back into the room and before I could overthink it, I put the dress on. It stopped just below my ass and I straightened my back, running my hands down the front of the fabric. There was absolutely no way I'd be able to do anything other than stand in this dress.

I adjusted the straps as I made my way over to the corner where my shoes rested and I turned towards the wall to bend over and put them on, just in case someone decided to come in. I didn't want anyone to see anything down there.

Once I zipped up my boot, I pulled the dress down and grabbed my phone from off of the bed. The front door was open when I got downstairs and the sound of an engine drew me outside. Harry sat on the motorcycle, his eyes focused on his phone as he angrily typed something, but his attention was quickly shifted to me as I approached him.

He was dressed differently than he was yesterday, casual. A pair of black jeans and a black button up, yet he still looked expensive. He hadn't taken his chain off and out of instinct, I reached up and touched my neck, frowning when I realized I wasn't wearing my necklace. I don't remember taking it off.

"A motorcycle?" I asked, squinting as the sun beamed down on us.

He smiled up at me, "Weather's nice enough, figured it'd be good to take it today."

His eyes roamed over my body and I crossed my arms, feeling self-conscious under his gaze, "Oh, okay. Um..."

"You ever ridden one?" Harry asked, taking a cigarette and a lighter from his pocket.