{Hyunjin - SKZ} - you're the sixth member of ITZY

Standing on the stage with your member surrounding you, you stared out at the fans in the crowd in awe.

Tonight is the first show of your huge worldwide tour.

You're performing in LA and you were all amazed by the fact that this show was completely sold out.

This show is already so special but with so many fans in the crowd to cheer you all on and show you all so much love and support, it's even more special.

You just finished performing voltage, the third song on the setlist, and you all wanted to take a moment to realize just how incredibly lucky you all are.

"We're so happy to be here tonight. Thank you all," Yuna smiled before nodding to the band, the intro for the next song starting.

It was sorry not sorry, which is one of your absolute favorites, and you excitedly sang and danced to your lines as you cherished every second of this particular performance.

Being the main dancer of the group, that's your biggest passion and your favorite part of performing, so you're always enjoying every second of being on stage and performing every song.

You decided to walk across the stage, the other members doing the same, and you went to the front row on the left side to see and wave to all of the fans there.

Chaeryeong was on the right side and she saw a few familiar faces in the crowd.

In excitement, she told Ryujin, who had come to her side to see the fans there as well.

And once she spotted who was there, they both ran to you.

Although you're close to all of your members, you're born the same year as Chaeryeong and Ryujin, so you're closest to them.

So seeing them running to your side brought a big smile onto your face.

You thought they'd just want to dance around together.

But you felt them take hold of your hands and pull you to the other side of the stage, which confused you at first.

"Look, y/n! Look who's here!" Chaeryeong excitedly said as she pointed to the front row.

That's where your boyfriend and the other Stray Kids members were.

Your boyfriend stood there, looking at you with a proud smile and a bright look in his eyes.

The song came to an end and as soon as it was over before the next one started, you handed your mic to Ryujin and rushed off the stage.

Security gathered around you right away, making sure you were safe as you went to Hyunjin.

You threw your arms around him and he grinned, holding you close as the girls and fans witnessed the sweet moment.

You've been out of South Korea for a week or so.

JYP had you come out a little early so you could do some interviews and have a couple of days of downtime to explore LA and adventure around.

Hyunjin and the boys arrived yesterday in secret so he could come see you perform and the rest of the members could do the same.

"I missed you," you said as Hyunjin gave you a big squeeze.

"I missed you too, baby." He said as he kissed your head. "You're doing such an amazing job up there. You're such a star."

You smiled a little bigger as he rubbed your back.

You slowly pulled away from the hug so you could give him a kiss.

PDA isn't something you do often as you and Hyunjin cherish your privacy and the sweet loving moments you share behind closed doors.

But right now, you can't help yourself.

You don't care about whoever watches you kiss and spreads the photos around online for the rest of the world to see.

You love Hyunjin so much and though you've only been apart for a week, you missed him like crazy and you needed to kiss him right here, right now.

When you pulled away, he gently cupped your cheek and kissed your forehead softly.

"I'm having so much fun watching you perform. It's my favorite show I've ever been to."

You giggled happily before kissing him again.

"I should go back up and keep performing. Sooo lucky is up next."

"That's one of my favorites." He smiled. "Go on, my star. I'll be proudly watching the whole time and I'll see you after the show."

You hugged him once more and then gave a quick hug to the other boys before rushing back on stage.

"Y/N's in love, love, love," Lia teased and the other girls joined in while Hyunjin couldn't stop smiling and the boys watched on, finding it adorable how in love you and Hyunjin are.