𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝟐

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

RUE NARRATIVE
3 YEARS later, Y/n was back. Her and Ash had broken up a year after she moved due to long distance being too hard. Y/n didn't want to do it, but she wanted a relationship where they could see each other every day or at least a few days.

Ash absolutely hated that Y/n broke up with him. He didn't handle it well at all, obviously he didn't tell Y/n that. Although he did try and make her stay with him, but no matter how hard he tried, Y/n didn't change her mind at all. He gave up. But he still loved her.

Y/n got a new boyfriend and Ash slowly found a new girlfriend. But they both knew none of them compared to any of them. So Ash broke up with the girl and Y/n broke up with the boy 4 days before she moved back. She was planning on getting Ash back.

YOUR POV:
I got out of the car and looked at my childhood home, which my mum managed to get back. Maddy found out i was moving back and immediately invited me to her birthday party which she was throwing tonight. I walked inside my house and began unpacking, as i was doing that, i found a picture.

It was of Ashtray and i. God, how much i missed that boy. I broke up with him because I couldn't do long distance, after that, we kinda drifted away. I was hoping that he would be at the party tonight because i know Maddy would've invited Fez and when Fez is there, Ash would be there too.

As i was picking out an outfit, my mum walked in. "And where are you going wearing that?" She asked in curiosity, pointing at the dress. "A party" I replied and she smiled. "A party? Who's party?" She questioned. "Maddy's. She knew i was coming back today and invited me to her birthday party" I answered and my mum nodded. "Okay, well, have fun okay?" She said before walking out.

Time flew by and it was time to leave for the party. I did my hair and a little bit of makeup and said goodbye to my mum before leaving. Maddy picked me up and i also reunited with Rue and Lexi. Cassie wasn't there for some reason. "Where's Cass?" I asked, Maddy scoffed. "We don't talk about her" was all she said. So I shrugged it off.

When we arrived back at Maddy's house, the 3 girls walked off to dance, leaving me alone so i just went to a couch and sat down. Suddenly, i felt the space next to me dip. I turned my head slightly to see..ASHTRAY?! He was busy on his phone, looking slightly angered. "You seem pissed, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed" i teased, his head immediately looked towards me.

He was shocked, very surprised too. "You're back?!" He exclaimed, his eyes widened. "Duh" i said, rolling my eyes. "I would've told you but..we haven't spoken in like 2 months" i finished and it went a little silent. "Yeah well..you kinda left me so.." he answered, crossing his arms and sitting back with a frown.

I sighed "Ash..i'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to be with someone who i could see every day, long distance just wasn't working for me-" i was cut off by him. "You could've still tried to keep contact, after we broke up you stopped messaging me.." his last sentence was quiet, he looked so upset. I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulder.

He didn't push me away or get up. He leaned his head on mine. "I've missed you Y/n..." i heard him whisper, i placed my hand on top of his. "I missed you more and i never stopped loving you.."