31.

It's been about 3 weeks and of course Kim forgave Daniella because she worked for it likee...really really worked for it, it didn't stop Kim from annoying her tho and getting want she wanted and that was for Daniella to cook for her right around the clock.

As Daniella promised she still helped Kim to prepare for her sister's birthday which is in less than 3 weeks but she still had to attend to work often so it was a bit hard for her which Kim understood and just let her work.

Kim didn't stop working but most of the time she'll work from home but today she felt like going to work so that's what she did and she was glad she did just to cause some trouble.

She felt unease as she head to Daniella's office but she shook it off and open the door only to see the sigh of a woman pressed against the wall with Daniella's hand around her throat and a knife to her side.

Kim cleared her throat which caught both their attention and Daniella pull away as the woman pant slightly rubbing her throat before looking at Kim then at Daniella before quickly exiting the office.

Kim tilt her head to the side still looking at the tall woman who flicked her okapi and slip it into her pocket "apparently she doesn't know boundaries" Daniella spoke before walking back to her desk and taking her place on the chair.

Kim walk up to Daniella and push her back in her chair then took her place on her lap and wrap her arms around Daniella's neck "I don't like the fact that your hand was around her throat" Kim stated with her tone thick of jealousy not hiding it.

Catching Daniella off guard she grab her throat and pull her down "they're supposed to be around mines and mines only. Got it?" Kim asked with a wicked smile only for Daniella to hum and pull her closer to give her a kiss but Kim pull away and shook her head no.

She got up and was about to walk away but was grabbed by the wrist and slam against the desk which she was lifted and placed on. Daniella grab her by her throat and smash their lips together which Kim didn't denied and kiss her back just the same.

Kim could feel the tension and heat off the kiss and also the one between her legs, moans slip past her lips as Daniella push her knee up more on Kim's clothed front who was slightly grinding on it to get some friction.

Kim pulled back when she couldn't breathe and her lips burned but Daniella kissed her earlobe before going to her neck and giving her love marks before finding her sweet spot and Kim pulled her more as whimpers left her swollen lips.

"Fuck don't stop just take it off. All of it" Kim said impatiently and Daniella hum before taking of the short woman's dress and bra then Kim took off Daniella's tuxedo, throwing their clothes down Daniella took up Kim before pressing her against the wall with her legs wrapped around her waist.

From one place to another they were all over the room, Daniella slammed into Kim and took no time to pound into the woman who let out loud moans and cries for her to go harder.

Daniella rap her hand around Kim ponytail then yank her up to her chest as she fuck her harder with her hands around her throat and Kim's hand at the back of Daniella's head.

"Fuck! Yes right there" Kim moaned loudly as Daniella pound fastly into her bringing the woman to her high "I'm gon-" she herself was cut off by her loud moan as she creamed around Daniella's cock.

Daniella didn't stop until she reached hers and pull out nutting on Kim's back before pulling her off the wall and to the desk where she bend her over and slam into her yet again.

"F-Fuck! Daniella!" Kim moaned out loudly as Daniella grip her hips keeping at a fast pace as Kim loud sweet moans filled her ears which made her not wanting to stop so thats what she did, she didn't stop.

1 hour later

"Fuck Dani, I'm sensitive. Wait" Kim begged as she breathe heavily staring up at Daniella who was hovering over her. both their bodies were glistening from the sweat that coated their body.

Daniella leaned down before placing a soft kiss to Kim's swollen lips then slam back into her catching her off guard getting a loud moan from her before reaching down and taking on of the woman's pink buds in between her lips sucking softly as she pinch the other still keeping her pace.

After 5 more orgasms Daniella stopped due to how tired Kim was and laid beside her giving her time to cool off then took her up and walk to the secret bedroom in the office and shut it and the office door with ju7 a button then carried Kim to the bathroom.

She gave the woman a bath but Kim still wanted to shower with Daniella so they both did and couldn't resist each other so they went again and even worse now Kim could barely walk and she didn't blame Daniella at all because why would she?, that's some good fuck right there.

Daniella ordered food for her lover and they both stayed in the office and ate with no disturbance "who was she?" Kim ask out of curiosity.

"One of the employees that think she's brave enough to do whatever she feels like and doesn't take telling" Daniella answered and Kim made a o face before eating her Chinese food.

"I like her- she's hot" Kim commented and Daniella slowly looked up at her and Kim tried her best not to laugh or smile "yeah she is" Daniella said catching Kim by surprised.

"Excuse me?!" Daniella chuckle at Kim's out burst before putting her food down and reach towards her only for Kim to move away and Daniella to grab her and place her on her lap.

"I think it's only fair that you could voice your opinion and I can as well" Daniella shrug and Kim sat there silent resisting the urge to smack the living shit outta her at the moment "ok" was all kim said and daniella chuckle.

"I'm just messing with you Principessa" daniella smile before pecking Kim's lips over and over until she finally got her to smile then look away and took up her food to continue eating "you're lucky" kim stated and Daniella hum.

"I am...I really am" she smile staring at the woman in front her.

You have completed another chapter 🙌🏾💍

Thank you for reading ᐖ❤

To make her happy ☆↝★

also please leave a comment ⍢⃝

-M