Fights

Dream sighed, "Alright, thanks. I promise we'll keep looking."

Dream stepped off the doorstep of the Underswap Skele-brothers house and snapped his fingers, teleporting away.

He spawned back at his castle, well, basically his and Inks castle now, and found Ink laying exhaustedly across the living room couch.

Dream sat down on the armrest, "No luck either, huh?" Ink groaned, "No..." he perked up a little, "You?" Dream blinked, "Why would I say that if I-" - he sighed - "...nevermind."

Ink sat up and patted the cleared spot for Dream to sit. Dream slid onto the cushion and stared down at his feet.

Ink pursed his lips, then he reached his hand around Dreams shoulder. Dream flinched, then settled closer to Ink.

Dream smiled, "Thanks, Ink." Ink slouched back onto the couch, bringing Dream with him. "Mhm."

Ink closed his eyes, too exhausted to start up a conversation. Dream on the other hand was aching to bring something up. Something he'd been thinking about for a while but never had the guts to ask Ink about.

Finally, he sighed, "Ink?" Ink hummed back. Dream put his hands in his lap, "What are we, Ink?" Ink opened his eyes, "What do you mean?"

Dream turned to him, "This. What is this? What are we doing?" He began to ramble, "I mean, what? Are we dating? Are we friends? Like really close friends? Or-"

He was interrupted by Ink crashing his teeth into his.
They lingered there a moment after separating, keeping their foreheads against each other. They breathed deeply.

"Sorry. You were rambling again. Um, was that okay?"

Dream breathed out a few more times before he cupped Inks cheek and kissed him again.

The feeling was amazing. Their teeth moving with eachothers. It all felt so right.

Dream didn't want to stop. He was finally where he really wanted to be with Ink.

Ink wasn't really one with words. He liked to do things with physical act and meaning. This was how he expressed what he needed.

He needed Dream. He loved Dream.

To Dreams sadness, the moment had to end. They parted again, gasping for breath.

Dream smiled, "Heh, that answer your question?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( One week after the proposal)

Dust pulled his arms into the sleeves of his usual dusty hoodie. "So, uh, when are we gonna plan this wedding? We're having it soon, right?"

Horror shrugged, pulling over his shirt. "What's the rush?"
Dust raised an eyebrow at him, "Well, I mean it's not like we have all year. In fact, only about... 6 months left."

Horror blinked, oblivious to what in the hell Dust was going on about. "What do you mea-" then he remembered. Time sans said they had a year until...
"Ohh... heh, right."

Killer sighed, but there was a hint of a smile there as he tied his sneakers. "Well I bet the stars and probably Cross will wanna help with that. Considering the look of their castle, they're pretty decent at decorating and planning."

Dust smirked, "Or they're just good at making it look like the remains of a pride parade. Like we get it, you're gay."

The other two snorted. Horror smoothed out his sweater, "And we all know Lust had something to do with it." Killer nodded in agreement, "Oh, one hundred percent."