𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"I'm so proud of you" I cheesed laying my head on Kareem's shoulder as we sat in 'The capital grill' .

"Appreciate it" He smiled pecking my lips .

I was extremely proud of kareem it was crazy, like actually graduating and pushing himself to graduate was crazy to me like I was so extremely proud of him.

"So... I know you said you didn't want to do much for graduation buttt... here for you and Naomi" Kianna smiled sliding Kareem a envelope.

I looked over at the envelope watching him open it to see two flight tickets making me throw my head back, knowing my auntie not letting that shit slide.

"Nigga we going to Miami and shit" Kareem smiled showing me the tickets. "Where the fuck was my flights tickets at?" Jahmari questioned looking at kianna side ways.

"Baby... you didn't graduate you went straight to selling drugs" Kianna scrunched her face making me bust out laughing.

"Ay- you I know you a twin but why the fuck you look so familiar? You been around me before?" Jahmari questioned looking at Harmony.

"Um... I don't know" Harmony shrugged drinking her lemonade .

I laid my head on Kareem's shoulder pushing my plate to the center of the table, I didn't really have appetite so I was just sipping on my sprite.

"You good nigga?" Kareem asked looking at me. "I'm okay bro eat your food" I laughed.

"Hm" He spoke holding a cry to my mouth, I looked at in disgust before knocking it out of his hand . "Looks gross" I spoke making him laugh a little.

I was definitely ready to go, I loved being around Kareem's family but I just wanted to go to Kareem's house and lay up with him.

"Alright wellll... Saturday Kareem's dinner is at four at my place I'll see y'all then I need to get out of these heels!" Kianna smiled waving at everyone.

"Prada' you li folks" Jahmari spoke dropping a stack off 100's infront of kareem . "This how you doing it ?" Kareem laughed holding the money up.

"You know me" Jahmari smiled bucking at me. "Ahhh?" I spoke pretendingly jumping back .

"I'm already knowing yo ass scared! Bye" He waved me off . "Bye twin" He waved smiling at my sister.

"Bye Jahmari" She waved.

"Fuck- now who the fuck told you my government- naomi! I'm on yo asss" Jahmari threw his head back.

"I didn't tell her shit" I laughed.

Kareem stood up helping me yo before we left out the restaurant with Harmony behind us, I got in the passenger seat waiting on the others to get inside .

I stretch out my arms as Kareem got inside the car sitting my bags infront of my feet. "Fuck I'm tired" He mumbled pulling off.

"Harmony.. how you know Jahmari?" I questioned looking back . "I don't.. heard his mama say his name" She shrugged.

-

"I'm super super proud of youuuu!" I smiled hugging kareem . "I'm already knowing"
he smiled lightly.

"Okay! Ready for my gift?" I questioned sitting on his bed. "Mhmm show me" He nodded.

I grabbed the bag out of my purse before handing it over to him waiting on him to open it, he looked at it before opening it looking at the Versace box.

"Ugly ass it's just shoes open it" I laughed.

Kareem looked at me with a smile before opening the box seeing the Versace shoes he had been looking at but could never get them in stock.

" I appreciate you" He smiled wrapping his arm around me kissing over my face. "Stop" I laughed pushing him away from me.

Kareem hovered over me kissing my lips slowly, wrapping my arms around his back as he pressed against my neck.

"I love you" Kareem mumbled lowly as he kissed on my neck.

I threw my head back a little being caught off-guard, I didn't know when it was the right time to say 'I love you' and I don't even know if this was the right moment but I knew I had love for him.

Not responding I pulled Kareem's shirt over his body as he unhooked my bra leaving passion all around my neck and chest.

"Stop kissing around my neck and do what you want to" I moaned . "You know I like to go slow shut yo' ass up" Kareem shook his head pulling my pajamas shorts off.

I looked to the ceiling I felt as he ran his fingers on my clit making my body shake a little as I let out slight moans running my hands throughout his freshly done twist.

I love this man so much.

"Fuck Kareem" I moaned as his tongue hit my clit feeling him slowly move his tongue around it. "Fuck" I let out moving against the headboard .

"Stop running it's just my fucking tongue" Kareem spoke In a raspy tone pulling me down by my legs.

My legs started to shake as he pumped his fingers in & out of me letting me release onto the bed.

"Hm" He spoke handing me a condom, I sat up a bit slipping it on him perfectly as he looked at me with a smile letting me lay back down.

"Answer this" Kareem spoke rubbing his thumb around my clit. "Whaaatt?" I questioned in frustration.

"You got love for me?" He questioned as he slid the tip in . "Fuckk! Ugh- yeahhh I do!" I moaned

Kareem looked at me before leaning over my body going in slowly as I moaned in his ear. "Shit naomi" He moaned .

✰ ✰

"Get up kareem" I spoke lowly as knocks came onto his apartment door. " open it" he responded closing his eyes .

"No.. you" I responded laying my head on his stomach. "Bitches just gone stay outside fucking with me" he responded roaming his hand around my naked body freely .

"You want me to order breakfast?" I questioned as his hand hit my inner thigh. "Yeah you can" he shrugged.

I looked at him pecking his lips a few time making him smile .

✰ ✰

For the crybabies in the back that's all the scene y'all are going to get 😭❗️