Yoongi

Weak. You're a weak ass bitch now. Better get used to it. Useless.
       My head droops down on my shoulders as I swing the glass of vodka in my hands. Sipping lightly, a massive headache already beginning to form. I laugh manically without much humor. I used to drink way more without stopped and never so much as flinched. Now a only a couple glasses has me fucked up.
        I can feel the stare from beside me but I don't bother to turn. It hurts to. My eyes may be a little red rimmed as well. From the alcohol of course. Min Yoongi doesn't cry like a bitch especially from something so embarrassing...
      "Will you just fucking talk to me?"
      I sigh a heavy sigh and finally glance over at my too handsome mate. Jungkook glares at me dangerously as he awaits my reply. I remember clearly the very first moment I laid my eyes on him. How his strength shined through his fear as he clutched to Jimin, terrified I was going to take him from him.
       In the end I could never deny either of them and brought them both home. It all worked out somehow in the end. Staring into Jungkook's newly improved vampire eyes...I wonder if he would have done the same for me. Would he had taken me along with his Jimin all those years ago? Would he even have wanted me like this?
      I know I probably wouldn't have taken me. Snorting, I sip another drink before throwing the glass and am watching with sick glee as the glass shatters all over the place, raining glass down on us both.
       My fingers bleed and I casually lick the blood off. I used to love the taste but now it's just salty and bitter. Making my stomach turn.
      Jungkook doesn't flinch but I notice his face fixated on my blood. He licks his lips without even realizing. 
      A dark though passes through my mind and I try to stifle it but it's there, nestled deep. He could easily end my life. All he would need to do is drain just a little too much....
       He would never do it, though. I also couldn't trick him into it so easily. I groan. On the bright side...there seems to be quite a few vampires here to consider.
       "What do you want me to say, Kookie?" My voice is on the verge of breaking and I hate it. Hate everything about this new existence. I can't live like this. I can't.  
       He reaches out to grasp my hands, taking care not to squeeze my cuts as he raises it to his lips and laps the blood up, his saliva healing my wounds quickly.
       I want him to stop so I can suffer in peace and heal slowly. I want my new body to suffer out of hatred.
      "So moody." He tries to joke, smiling a little but the concern is clear in his gaze.
      "Always have been."
      "Yoongi. Please." He slides off his stool and spins me around on mine to stand between my legs. He holds my head in his hands as he kisses me softly on the lips. I kiss him back because despite my own loathing...I will never deny him nor Jimin any part of me.
       Breaking off the kiss, he kneels down before me and begins to sob, shocking me. I'm taken aback at the obvious depth of his pain.
      "Yoongi this is really hard for me. I don't k-know what to do. I don't feel like myself and I'm always thirsty and craving....violence. I can't do this on my own. You're the only one who knows what this feels like. Please don't leave me. I know what you're thinking but I can't stand it. I would never forgive you for abandoning me and I know Jimin wouldn't, either."
        I pause, swallowing hard. "Jungkook." I'm not really sure how to make him feel better. "I don't know what it feels like to turn into a vampire from human or hybrid, you know. I was born a vampire."  
       "Half." He reminds me.
       I smile bitterly. "Yes half but I've always known myself as a vampire. Being human..." I hesitate. "Being human is a true form of torture." Admitting guiltily.
       He lifts his head and studies me clearly. "Torture....it's torture to be with me like this, isn't it? You hate the sight of me, don't you? It reminds you of all you've lost and it always will." He whispers mostly to himself. I can't speak. Can't deny it. He isn't completely wrong.  His revelation hits him hard as he instantly stands and lifts me over his shoulder, striding out of the bar with intent....what intent, I'm unsure.
       "W-where we going?" I gasp breathlessly as I try not to throw up from the force of his grip and the movement of his fast walking.
       He begins muttering to himself, opening random doors here and there, searching for something and not answering me.
        He finally stops at a door and throws it open, closing us inside. I realize it's a guest bedroom. Frowning, I lick my dry lips as he tosses me on the bed and begins pulling off his belt.
       "Are you going to answer me?!" I demand.
        His mouth tightens as he moves towards me and within seconds I shockingly realize I'm now restrained against the headboard with his belt. I jerk at my wrists but I'm bound tightly. Too tightly. It hurts.
       He paces the room, refusing to look at me. I call out to him many times but he ignores me. "Are you that angry at me?! What are you thinking?" I yell, fed up.
        Stopping, he glares at me with black hungry eyes and I gulp, shocked as fear and annoying lust runs through me. Really? Sex on the mind in this situation?!
       Taking several deep breaths, he comes over and straddles my body, his hands running lightly over my arms and stopping to clutch my already bound wrists. "You hate me." He accuses.
        "I don't hate you. I could never hate you, Kookie." It's true. It's not him. "It's just hard. I'm trying, okay? You know this transition isn't easy on any of us. I'm just being pathetic." I sigh.
       He stares down at me with pain. His fangs visible and making butterflies twirl in my stomach. I shift underneath him surreptitiously.
       "I hated you." He whispers. "Did you know? The first time we met. I hated you so much. I wanted you to die and leave me and Jimin alone." He pauses. "Then I wanted you alone and for Jimin to disappear." He laughs but it's not funny. A tear slips down his cheek landing on my lips. Salty.
       "What? Why?"   
       His grip on my tightens. "I'm fucked up, Yoongi. I have serious issues. Abandonment issues. I don't know what I really want but I can't lose you nor Jimin. I can live without anything and everything else but you two. If you leave me...." he hisses and now his grip is truly painful making me cry out a bit.
       Seeming to realize his strength, he loosens his grip. "I'm not going anywhere." Calmly, wanting to calm him.
        He laughs. "You want to die. You hate me for being the reason you're human now. You thinking of any way to end this and escape me, right? Right!" He screams in my face making me wince.
       "No! I don't hate the sight of you. I'm just envious, okay?! It's hard to see you like this but I don't want to escape you. I love you, Min Jungkook!"
       He pauses, seemingly pleased to hear me call him by his full name. Our names.
       He grasps my chin and forcibly kisses me, his tongue tearing my mouth open and almost trying to devour me. Struggling to breathe, I kiss him back as best I can but it's hard.
       Relentlessly, he moves his hands down between us and tears my pants down my legs, spreading my legs and thrusting his hips against my ass. I gasp, unable to hide the fear and pain in the sound. Scared he'll force himself inside me before my body is ready to take him.
      He doesn't try to come inside, though. He just thrusts his cock between my ass cheeks as we moan and his free hand strokes my own cock.
       I groan into his mouth as I cum in his hand. Panting, he shoves his fingers into my mouth making me taste my own cum before kissing me again with everything he has.
       Using my spit, he pushes his fingers inside me and begins stretching me. I shiver and grasp the belt restraining me as he prepares to fuck me.
      Holding my breath, I watch as he lines his cock up and thrusts inside me with so much force I scream. He swallows the sound and begins to fuck me with so much force my legs tremble and I feel them going numb. My ass throbs from pleasure pain and I know I have to be bleeding.
       He's never been so rough...no...no that's not right. He was this rough with me before but before I was strong. I was a vampire and could handle this amount of passion and force. My human body now, though, struggled to endure.
       It's nearly too much as I sob into his mouth. My fingers hurt from clutching the belt to leverage myself. Shoving my head to the side, he bites down on my jugular and moans as blood fills his mouth, dripping down his lips and onto my chest. I'm dizzy and in so much pain I think I'm going to pass out.
       Even the pleasure of his bite isn't even to mask the pain. Clenching my teeth to take his love making, I stare at the ceiling as black spots begin invading my vision. It's too much.
       "K-Kookie...I whimper, wrapping my legs around his hips as he continuous to viciously fuck me without mercy. "H-harder." I cry, tears dropping down to mix with my blood. "Fuck me harder. Rougher." Until I can't feel anything and it's all gone. Until it's all over....
       It's obvious his wolf and vampire nature as fully taken over and he's forgotten somewhere that I'm human and not his strong vampire mate any longer. I think he's really going to kill me.
      And I welcome it completely.   
      Somewhere deep inside my mind and heart I think I can begin to truly understand Jin and Taehyung's relationship. We're all's little too fucked up to judge, yeah?
       "I love you, Jungkook-ah." I moan, my body going limp as I close my eyes. My body done trying to endure the endless onslaught of his anger and passion.
       He stops feeding and I can sense his gaze on me even without opening my eyes. They're too heavy to open even if I wanted to and I don't. I'm content to just drop down into oblivion.
       It's peaceful here. Euphoric.
       Is he releasing me despite himself? Was this his plan? To give me what I want even thought he despises the idea? I'm not sure. It's too much to think right now anyway.
       The blackness of sleep is much too tempting to reopen my mind.
       I love you, Jungkook.
       I love you, Jiminie.
       I love you my children.   
       I pray this is the end truly swollowing me up and down.