64

Shen Yu's heart skipped, and his eyes darted from side to side. "Your Majesty should show me the results first."

"This emperor knew you wouldn't meekly admit defeat." Shang JunLin didn't move. He shouted, "Meng Chang, bring them in."

Meng Gonggong came in with his head bowed. He put the papers within Shang JunLin's reach, but he didn't dare to look up the entire time. After setting them down, he immediately withdrew.

Shang JunLin picked up the topmost sheet with one hand and flipped it open for Shen Yu to see. "Now is Ah Yu convinced?"

Shen Yu looked down. The first name he saw was Hè ChengYu, followed by Jiang HuaiQing.

"Your Majesty really couldn't wait a moment." Shen Yu gave a resigned sigh.

The ink in Shang JunLin's eyes intensified. As if to coax him, he called out, "Ah Yu... Ah Yu..."

Shen Yu put his hands behind him and slightly leaned back. Before him was Shang JunLin, who was drawing closer and closer, and on either side of him were Shang JunLin's powerful arms. It seemed that the man was determined to get his "trophy" today.

Shen Yu closed his eyes. With a great deal of resolve, he leaned forward and quickly touched the corner of Shang JunLin's lips.

Before Shang JunLin could react, Shen Yu retreated to his original position.

"Can Your Majesty let me go this time?" Shen Yu turned his head to the side. His red earlobes revealed his emotions at the moment.

Shang JunLin chuckled softly. Instead of letting go, he moved in closer. "Why is Ah Yu in such a hurry? What this emperor wants is this..."

His voice disappeared the moment their lips met.

Shang JunLin wrapped one arm around Shen Yu and pressed the back of Shen Yu's head with his other hand. He leaned over slightly with an irresistible aura and covered Shen Yu's soft mouth. After carefully tracing the line between Shen Yu's lips, he entered his mouth, entangling his lips and tongue.

Shen Yu's eyes were slightly closed. All his senses were focused on his mouth. His lips and teeth were invaded by Shang JunLin, who took hold of him insistently but gently as if to slowly swallow him up.

All perception of the outside world vanished. The only clear thought in his mind was the sensation on his lips. A trembling sensation spread throughout his body, and his legs gradually softened. But when he was about to fall, Shang JunLin held him firmly.

Everything in heaven and earth slowly blurred and faded away. Only himself and Shang JunLin were real.

Light and shadow flickered, and Shen Yu half-closed his eyes, as if everything was covered in fog.

He rarely had feelings like this. In his previous life, his health was poor, and he hardly ever had to deal with physical urges. The schemes he wove for the King of Yue exhausted all his energy. For all these reasons, he rarely had close contact with the King of Yue. At the time, he didn't think there was anything strange about it, but when he thought about it now, the mysterious power of the book really chose an unscrupulous way to tie him to the King of Yue's side.

Shen Yu was glad he hadn't done anything with the King of Yue. Otherwise he'd feel too disgusted.

"Ah Yu, focus."

The man's low voice called Shen Yu back from his thoughts, and then he didn't have a chance to think about anyone else.

It was like being lost in the boundless sea. All he could do was rise and fall with the waves.