Chapter 38

Hi,

Presenting Chapter 38 which is dedicated to @ellerilla :D

****

"Power isn't control at all - power is strength, and giving that strength to others. A leader isn't someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give his strength to others that they may have the strength to stand on their own."

Beth Revis, Across the Universe

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I snarled in rage and bared my claws and fangs to Louis, who turned an ashen shade when he saw me.

"Did you say yes to a war?" I demanded in a vicious tone. "Did you say yes to the killings of innocents of wolves who have no intention to enter a war?" my tone was turning animalistic every passing second. "You went against your word" I pointed my index at Louis and standing up, he swallowed audibly.

I started walking towards Louis as I continued talking, "I had told you that I will not tolerate false accusations against me and I only want reasonable judgment. You assured me you would be fair. This is you being fair?" I bellowed glaring at him and he shook his head. "This is how you provide justice?" I snarled.

"Look at him" I thundered pointing at Alton and many heads turned to look at him. "Look into his eyes. There is indubitable fear in it and he is the Beta of a pack. Ask him why he is so scared. ASKHIM" I roared at the end and everybody flinched.

"See... this is what she does people. She is threatening others. Alton is perfectly fine. Why would he be scared? The bitch is making all this up to save her ass" Reece said with a smirk.

Moving swifter than a wind, I stood right in front of his face. Reece was so taken aback that he stumbled backwards and fell on his butt near my feet. The crowd had gasped in surprise.

"Repeatit" I challenged and I swear, I could hear Reece's heart pounding in his chest. "I can kill you with my eyes closed wolf" I hissed and once again everyone gasped. "But you are someone else's enemy more than you are mine" I spat in disgust and walked away, leaving Reece speechless.

While I walked towards Louis, Rett connected with me through the link and spoke, 'DayDusk and BlackRaven have already attacked the BlueBells. Our wolves and FireLight ones are on the way' he said and I nodded. I was glad Grant Ganalla agreed to send his fighters. These two were the packs closest to BlueBells and hence they could do much to them by the time my pack wolves reach there.

'Ask Grant and Marco to tell the BlueBells that they were sent by the white wolf' I commanded. 'I don't want anyone dead. Just captured alive' I added firmly.

"And as for you" I began glaring at Louis and Dennis, who were trembling like leaves, "You had your chance and you blew it" I said furiously to Louis. "You went against your word. In your resentment to me, you forgot the difference between right and wrong. You both will be punished for it" I roared and both fell on their knees.

"It's time that I set right what has always been wrong" I thundered and then faced the audience, who were all standing up and staring at me with big round eyes. "It is now time for me to set right what has always been wrong. I ignored it, pretended to be blind and for it, I was punished by my mother." My eyes were blurry in anger as I spoke those words. "But I swore to her, that I will not return to her until everything is right here" I pointed my index to the ground. "I am the Moon Goddess's daughter. I am the white wolf and I am the leader that my mother wants me to be" I shouted extending my hands and the crowd raised their hands high in the air and cheered.