18| Touch you

"Hey, kid

"Hey, kid." Owens says as he looks over at me. Pulling myself on to the brick wall. "What's on your mind Olaf." He glares in my direction causing me to laugh.

"Shut the hell up." He says as he puts the blunt to his lips and inhales. After he exhales he turns to look at me.

His blue eyes glossed over. "I'm broken London." I understood what he was meaning by that. I didn't say anything I just waited for him to continue.

He sighs deeply as a tear slip down his cheek. "I did some fucked up things London." He pushed his platinum blond hair out of his face.

"I'm not a good person." Owen said with a shaky breath. Pulling him into my side, letting him rest his head on my shoulder.

"No one is a good person Owen. Everyone is fucked up in their own way." I said as we sat watching the sky.

"I think I lost the only thing I had left." He whispered. Rubbing slight circles on his hand. "If you lost it you can find it again." I spoke softly.

He shook his head. "I don't think I can this time." He laughed but it wasn't a true laugh. I can hear how hard he is trying not to let out his feelings.

"I think I really fucked up this time London."

***

"She has a motorcycle." Alyssa had a bright smile on her lips. Seth and I both looked over at each other. "Hey!" I feel Savanna grip my shoulders as she sits down next to me.

"Speaking of the devil." I say as I roll my honey colored eyes. Savanna laughs as she begins to eat her lunch.

"Hello, beautiful." I look up seeing a slightly curly hair boy standing next to me. His green eyes looking down at me.

Who the fuck is this guy?

"What do you want Gabriel?" Alyssa said in a defensive tone. I instantly got a bad feeling about this guy.

"What I can't say hi to a beautiful girl?" Gabriel teased before turning his gaze to me. Seth looks over at me with a confused look.

"Are you going to leave or are you just going to stand there?" I snapped at Gabriel. His green eyes lit up with an unknown emotion. "Oh, she's feisty." He said looking back at his friends.

What the fuck?

Right.

Alyssa looked like she was about to punch the daylights out of him. "Gabriel get out of here." She said in a dark tone.

Where is Owen when I need him?

His eyes twinkled with amusement. "You don't have to worry about me, babe." Ew. Just him talking makes me want to throw up.

"Does she have to repeat herself?" I asked, growing more frustrated with this whole situation. I tilted my head slightly, waiting for an answer.

He was about to open his mouth until I stood up from the lunch table. "Or are you deaf?" Hearing his friends laugh from behind him.

Seth's eyes were wide at what I said. "What has no one taught you the right way to use your mouth?" A smirk grew across his lips.

"Oh, this fucking bitch." I hear Alyssa say. My eyes widened when I see her launch from her seat, grabbing Gabriel by his curly brown hair and pulling him to her level.

"If I ever see you come near her again, I'm going to cut that small dick of yours and stick it so far up your fucking ass the doctors will have to surgically remove it." His green eyes widened and he nodded his head quickly before Alyssa shoved his head away causing him to stumble back into his friends.

Damn my best friend is a bad bitch.

***

"Hello, there pretty boy." I grinned looking up into his hazel green eyes. "Hello." He said looking away.

Always so nervous.

Only for you

"So book worm." I say leaning against his bookcase.
August's eyes turned a bright shade of green as he looked into my honey ones.

His eyes snap to my lips quickly before making eye contact with me again. Pushing off the bookcase, closing the distance between us.

"Do you want something, pretty boy?" I say, slightly tipping my head back to look at him. His cheeks flushed and he parted his lips slightly as if he wanted to say something.

Tracing his covered abs. Hearing his breath become heavy. A smirk found its way to my lips. Moving my hand up slowly.

Wrapping my fingers around his chain necklace before pulling it to me. "You didn't answer my question, August." I whispered against his ear.

I smile proudly hearing him groan at the nickname.
"Do you want me to touch you like in those books you read?" I feel a firm grip on my hips as if he's trying to steady himself.

"Fuck London y-you can't say things like that." He stuttered.

Kissing his jaw lightly only causing his hold to tighten. Sucking on his neck lightly. Causing him to let a slight moan slip from his plump lips.

"Why can't I?" I say before placing a wet kiss on his Adam's apple. His small pants fill the room.

Lightly pushing him against the bookcase. His hazel green eyes are now dark as he looks down at me. My eyes widened as I looked down seeing the bulge in his grey sweatpants.

Jesus fucking christ why is it so big.

It's always the quiet ones I'm telling you.

"You should fix that." I say only causing his cheeks to grow a bright red. I step away, smiling proudly.
Running his hand through his light brown hair.

Covering his bulge with his hands. "Uh...I-I." He stared at anything but me.

"By the way, we can't work on the project this weekend." Watching him frown and look down at the floor."W-why?" August said looking up from the floor.

"Because pretty boy I'm taking you somewhere."

Where do y'all think London is going to take August?

How was everyone's day?