| Epilogue |

SUMMER FLING

"Abhi, not there", a moan left her mouth as she felt him deep inside her.

The devil in him let out a huge groan as She fisted the bedsheet in her hand while the other rummaged through his soft hair. She gasped through her petite lips which were swollen due to his fierce kisses.
The adoration, lust and love that he carried to the goddess in his arms was something that was irresistible. She smiled through her moist eyes as she felt him moving in & out swiftly inside her.

Her vision blurred due to the pleasure that her body received, she was already sore & delicate. She couldn't resist it, she couldn't resist him.She wanted that feeling to kick off but her husband was in no mood to leave her today. Especially after what stunt she had put up, Seducing him.

Yes! The stunt of seducing the hungry man. Her husband, Who was 24×7 hungry for her.

“Abhi......”, she yell.

“Baby, tell me that you love me”, he spoke between his breathe.
“I..... I ahhhhh”, she yelp as she felt a spank on her butt.

“I hate Mr. Shekhawat”, she spoke between her moans.

“Argh, fuck. NO”, he groan.

After continuos love making Of 3½ hours & releasing himself inside her, abhimanyu collapsed beside his wife.

“Iha would be coming back from nursery”, drishti spoke up covering her naked self. Abhimanyu smiled and kissed her shoulder.
“There's still an hour for her to show up. We can have a quickie”, abhimanyu pulled his wife over him when they heard a small wife across the door.

“Mummaaa, daddaa”, the door swing open as little iha came in with her small purple bag sliding down her shoulder one side. Her soft shoulder length hair that had tiny soft curls at the end were now messy after her small nap in school bus.

“wtf?”, abhi yell looking at his daughter who was eyeing her parents ready to attack each other.

“Om gleeee. Whooot dho phuck... Kikikiki”, iha laugh jumping over her parents.
Drishti was looking at her daughter with wide eyes while her husband with anger. Abhimanyu let out a guilty chuckle,“Hehe”.

“What hehe? She said dick last time”, drishti hit his head
“Anddhhh I loorned spank yesthhherdhayy mumma”, iha laugh.

Abhimanyu let out a hearty laugh as he hear his daughter. After convincing & promising his wife that he won't curse infront thier daughter, Soon the family was all happy and chirpy.

“I miss di”, drishti spoke. It's been an 7 years that she had seen her

Abhimanyu’s heart felt heavy.

7 years before it was just because Aashna that he have drishti with him right now. His mind memorized the day when he met Aashna for the first time.

~
FLASHBACK

Abhimanyu look at the girl who sat in front of him, she looked nervous & wanted to speak something.

“Speak up, i really don't have much time to sit here & talk”, he said.

“I don't want to marry you & i know you are my sister's Ex boyfriend. I remember seeing you in her dairy so-

“So you know drishti is my-

Aashna cut him off,“yes, i do”

“And I want you to help me run away from this wedding. My sister never found happiness, our father & brother always kept blaming her all her life. Only you can give her happiness, promise me abhimanyu”

“I PROMISE YOU”

~

“Abhi, where are you lost? Let's go somewhere?”, drishti smiled at her husband.

“Sure, love”, he smiled pressing a kiss over her crown & mumble a I love you.

___________

Thank you