6

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

added some songs to the playlist<3

<6>
wolf...star?

PETUNIA HELD ONTO THE MAP firmly, seeing the constant footsteps and names appearing by the minute, making their away around the school.

And James, who had already memorized the map, was confidently making his way through the halls, his hand tangled with Petunia's as she kept an eye on any incoming people — hoping they wouldn't get caught.

Statue after statue, painting after painting, Petunia was trying to catch her breath as another row of staircases began to move, leading the two to become stuck momentarily.

"Is this why you guys don't have an exercise class?" she struggled through her ragged breaths, "because these bloody stairs change every second?"

james thought about it momentarily.

But as the familiar jolt waved into the two, he instantly forgot her question, continuing his pull.

she sighed out a breath

And due to his longer strides, Petunia was forced to jog alongside him, stopping herself from being dragged by the spectacled boy. However, when he came to an abrupt stop, her rising speed was cut short — leading the girl to slam into his chest, earning a disgruntled grunt in return.

her nose scrunched at the impact.

"No need to be all over me," he lightly mused, immediately earning an eye roll from the blonde,  who patted down the fresh wrinkles off his shirt.

      "Too cheeky-" She started quietly. Though, as her eyes moved to the side, her words cut short —being confused at to why James brought her to random statue — seeming overly normal to her.

"Are you high?"

he was almost startled by that.

"What?"

      She glanced back to him and then to the statue, confused on why he was confused. "You took me to a statue?"

He kept his stare on her.

"And?"

She rolled her eyes.

      "How do you plan on sneaking out," Her arms widened, displaying the school around them, "Without getting caught..." She shortly added in, "If you're taking the scenic route?"

That time he laughed.

      And Petunia, who was still confused, crossed her arms in annoyance — giving him a look as his laughs quieted down.

"Look at the map."

"No."

James was surprised by her stubbornness.

"Yes."