🍭 𝕥𝕖𝕟 🍭

Jailen

Harry was in a meeting. Well, we were in a meeting but I wasn't paying attention.

I was solely focused on the articles my brother had sent me. Just that quick, pictures of us riding the motorcycle had been taken. I'd been on the verge of tears since I came down from my orgasm. What was my mother going to say when and if I ever did speak to her again? I could only imagine the things she was saying about me in the family group chat - the one I left almost a year ago when I moved away.

The picture that was attached didn't show much, but Harry's hand was between my legs and I was smiling, so it pretty much gave a clear picture of what was happening.

Styles and his new girlfriend seem to be warming up to each other pretty well. The two were seen on a joyride this afternoon and from the looks of it, she enjoyed it a lot. Who is this mystery woman? Fifty bucks to the first person to find out who she is, if Styles is obsessed with her, we want to be too!

I locked my phone and tossed it on the table. It clattered and Harry's colleagues turned their heads towards me.

I shied away from their gaze and crossed my legs. I leaned my elbow on the arm of the chair and rested my head in my hands, blinking away more tears.

Harry cleared his throat, "We'll finish this next week. Out, I need to speak with Jailen alone."

His tone was different, strict. The way his voice echoed around the room made my ears peak but I couldn't react to it. I stared down at my lap as chairs scraped against the floor and heavy footsteps left the room. The door slammed shut and a frustrated tear rolled down my cheek.

I listened to Harry's footsteps as he made his way towards the end of the table where I was sitting. I wiped my face quickly as he took a seat.

"Sweetie," his tone had softened and he grabbed my arm, "Look at me."

Reluctantly, I let him pull my arm and I sat back in the seat. I cut my eyes to him and pulled my bottom lip between my teeth. Millions of thoughts were racing through my head and I tugged at the hem of this dress. I missed my clothes.

"What's the problem?" He asked, holding my hand.

I glanced down at our hands and resisted pulling away. I used my other hand to grab my phone again and unlocked it before sitting it back on the table and sliding it towards him.

He grabbed it immediately and scanned the article. He raised an eyebrow and the corners of his lips tilted up, "That was quick." I frowned and he looked up at me, "This is what has you so pissy? Come on, Jai, it's just an article."

"Your hand is literally between my fucking legs, Harry! It's not just an article!" My heart raced as I thought about how many of my family members my mom has probably sent this link to. I felt sick.

He frowned at my tone, "You need to relax, I will not have you speaking to me this way-"

I scoffed and snatched my hand away from him, "You're not getting it Harry! This is my fucking life. I've known you for a day and I've already had two fucking articles written about me! TWO!"

"You knew what you were signing up for," he shrugged and leaned back in his seat.

"I didn't sign up for shit!" I yelled and stood up from my seat. He tilted his head to look up at me with narrowed eyes. Then realization dawned on me for the second time today. I didn't sign anything, I didn't have to be a part of this. I swallowed harshly, "I want to go home."