4am memories

y/n pov

"some old lady okay all i know is im going away for a while to this school" leo sighs "thats all she would tell me" 

"do you know this lady?" i ask and leo shakes his head "okay... whats with the fire" i ask he just shrugs his shoulders 

"you wont tell anyone?" he asks i shake my head slowly still confused 

"i can control it sometimes but it just happens randomly mostly" he says creating a flame over his pinky finger. "i think its the reason that lady came, but i cant put you guys in danger so im leaving" he says taking a bag from under a work bench. 

"wait before you go i want to show you something" i ask he nods and i hold a flame over my pinky finger that makes him drop his bag. 

"your-your like me" he says swallowing with wide eyes

"i dont know leo" i say unsure 

"your learning to much child" a lady appears infront of me facing her back to leo. all of a sudden i feel lightheaded and fall to the ground...

nats pov

wanda walks back into the room with a glass of water i close my eyes pretending to be asleep. i hear the glass being placed on my bedside table as she slips back into bed. wanda drapes an arm around my waist and i instantly roll over curling into her as she places a hand on the back of my head pushing it under her chin. 

"go back to sleep love" she whispers using her other hand to rub my back, this is one of the most relaxing feelings ive felt in ages

"goodnight" i mumble balling my hands around the back of her shirt hugging her tightly trying to get the nightmares out of my head.

 1 hour later

im woken by wanda whimpering, as i wake up more i hear what shes saying 

"no dont leave me, please" she sounded so broken "please ill change, im sorry i really am" she continues "please, natasha dont leave me" she crys, oh god, i attempt to wake her up

"wanda, wake up darling" i shake her "its only a dream, im here im not leaving" i tell her and she wakes up with a gasp. sitting up placing her hand over her chest as it shakes. i sit up behind her and rub the witches back, she jumps and looks back at me before leaning backwards into my chest "its okay im not going anywhere" i hug her. 

we both struggled with nightmares far out of our control so at least we know how to comfort eachother. neither of us seemed tired and i know wanda wouldnt be able to fall back asleep so i get an idea

"come with me" i get up holding my hand for her to follow confused but trusting she takes my hand and i pull her though to my studio. "you always said you wanted to learn. i think its time" i tell her. she admires the studio for a second glass on the walls a view overlooking the city. a bar to the side and mats in the far corner. 

"your gonna teach me?" she asks hopefully, i nod taking off my shirt and pyjama shorts. wanda stares at me and i smirk walking over to a draw where i grab a black leotard and pull it on. it was the only thing i liked to dance in. i wave wanda over to pick one to wear. "nat these are quite small i dont think they will fit" she says in a whisper. she had a longer torso than me but still had a small frame. 

"they'll fit" i smile softly holding a dark red one out to her. she looks over to me i smile and go over to the mats sitting down to stretch a bit. wanda follows a second later and i whistle "see" i smile standing up hugging her "you ready" i ask and she nods.

steves pov

i wake up at 430am to go on an hour run as im walking to the kitchen i decide to see if nat wanted to come along after getting no response when i knocked i opened the door to find her not in bed her gun was still on the bedside table so she hasnt left. she must be training already, shutting her door i grab a water and head downstairs. 

tonys pov

i really wanted to make a good suit for the kid as i felt bad as to how i treated her. and her cat. i hadnt slept since fury told me she was joining the team so that i could make her the best suit. it had an ai, parachute, heater, medical services, a panic mode, instant kills, hidden weapons. the sorts. 

it was baggier and looser than everyone elses suits but still not enough to the point it was dangerous. i added a hood and gps, i even made a collar for her cat and had a couple things in that . i hated how i kept saying she was a threat, im probably overthinking this its most likely not as bad as im making it out but i still feel bad. i know it was wrong so i had to make it up to her. of course id never admit it but i hope she could see the meaning. 

peters pov

i was swinging through the city when i saw a face i never wanted to see again. i look back at them and my breathing picks up. there below leaning against a alley wall was him. Skip westcott

a/n

bruno mars at 3am last night was everything.