Chapter -11

Adesh's POV
Seeing the scene in front of me, I was little shock. I didn’t expect this would hurt her this much or is she crying because of Nidhi's words?
Taking a deep breath I went forward towards Pritika, who was crying sitting on the floor, keeping her head on a side of the bed.
Reaching in front of her, I also sat besides her. Feeling my presence she stopped crying but still some sobbing sounds still left from her mouth. She tried to wipe her tears with the salvage of the saree she was wearing but the more she wiped, the more tears were falling from her eyes in grievance.
Taking out my handkerchief from my pocket when I tried to wipe her tears, she flinched a little which I didn’t like at all.
ADESH : why did you flinch? Are you angry? Or are you afraid of me? ( said in a cold voice)
Pritika lowered her face. I didn’t understand, is she angry? I don’t know, how does she react when she gets angry. Sigh…
ADESH : Pritika, I am sorry… ok? I didn’t want to embarrass you. I just wanted to make you little comfortable in front of me. When yesterday I sensed you are tensed, I wanted to calm you. That’s why I had joked with you. I had no intention to make you embarrass in front of everyone.
PRITIKA : But You could have told me when we had met outside of the dinning room, when I was going to call you ( said in grievance)
Oopps! Yeah… how will I tell her, I was  enjoying teasing her.
ADESH : wo… I thought I will tell you after breakfast. I didn’t expect you to call me brother in front of everyone. ( said while trying to supress his laugh)
PRITIKA : you are laughing at me!
ADESH : No… no.. I … hahaha ….sorry sorry. I will never laugh at you again I promise. Please forgive me.
Pritika gave a small smile looking at me. Thank god! She is not angry at me and also is not crying anymore.
ADESH : Can we now go? Everyone must be waiting for us at breakfast table.
PRITIKA : why?
ADESH : what why? Did you forget? We haven’t had our breakfast yet.
PRITIKA : They are waiting for me?
ADESH : of course, they are waiting for their new daughter-in-law. Let’s go I am hungry.
Third Person’s POV
They both went to the dinning room. Seeing that no one has started eating…they were all waiting for her, she was feeling little guilty for that but their behaviour also made her heart warm. Some time ago she was feeling lonely and missing her grandma but her loneliness vanished because of their this conduct.
Seeing Pritika, Naresh (chachu) wanted to tease her again but one glare from his wife, Radhika and he didn’t dare to speak. Adesh noticed his Chachu, he knows his chachu very well, today though chachi has stopped him but he will definitely tease Pritika in future regarding this topic. Adesh sigh in his mind. He felt he has dug his own grave in his own hand.
Everyone was surprised when maids served all the dishes and inform them that everything is made by Pritika herself. There were  7 to 8 types of dishes. After eating everyone praised her except Nidhi. She ( Nidhi) insulted her.
NIDHI : what so big deal about it. Hmph! Maybe cooking on other household is her work. In village what else can she do ( said in disgraceful manner)
ADITI : Really? If it’s not a big deal then why don’t you try. Make tomorrow’s breakfast for everyone. It’s not a big deal… right? You can do it.
Pritika was surprised hearing this from Aditi. She didn’t expect she (Aditi) will speak  for her.
RIDHIMA : huuh! If she (Nidhi) make breakfast then we have to go out  without having anything.
Nidhi angrily looked at Ridhi.
RAHUL : don’t look at her like that. She is absolutely right.
Nidhi angrily stormed out of the dinning room. She knows very well, though her mother, Aditi doesn’t like Pritika as her daughter-in-law but still she will speak for her( Pritika) because she (Aditi) always support the right person.
‘Wow! (Sarcastic) mom insulted me in front of that beggar. Till date whenever mom has scolded me because of Ridhi, I has accepted  it because she is my cousin but for that beggar!! Never… never I will not tolerate this. Huuh! She even smiled when mom has mocked me. What does she thinks of herself!! A gold digger! … you just wait, I will uproot your existence from my brother's life... I promise.’- Nidhi was talking to herself in her mind.
Every else praised Pritika and all the elders have given her some gifts including Aditi, for her first Rasoi (First cooking in her in-laws).
Nilima (dadi) suggested them( Pritika and Adesh) to visit  Pritika’s dadi in her village before going to their honeymoon. Pratima (bua) has sponsored their honeymoon in Maldives as their marriage gift. So they will go to Pritika’s village tomorrow and will stay there for two days and from there they will leave for their honeymoon.