Chapter - 13

Pritika’s POV
We are ready to go. I am excited to meet with dadi. I know it’s been only 3 days I haven’t seen her but still, from childhood I have never lived without her just for even one day. So three days are like three years for me.
It will be a long journey to my village, it is now morning and we will reach almost at night. So we have had our breakfast and have packed some food for the way, as Adesh is not use to eat roadside food.
Bidding everyone goodbye we started our journey towards my village.
Third person's POV
It’s almost eight hours they have started  their journey. In middle they have taken a stop for freshen up and they have already had their lunch.
Adesh observed that Pritika was constantly moving on her seat for some time like she is in some discomfort.
ADESH : are you alright?
PRITIKA : yeah yeah.. ( said with a forced smile)
Seeing her forced smile Adesh got sure something has happened to her.
ADESH : Pritika, you can tell me anything. Are you feeling uncomfortable, sitting in a same position for a long time? We can take a stop now.
PRITIKA : No.. No.. It’s fine.
Adesh didn’t ask anything as Pritika didn’t want to say anything. He closed his eyes to take a nap. After some time, Adesh felt a tug on his sleeves. Opening his eyes he saw Pritika was looking at him with a pitiful expression.
ADESH : what happened? (asked in concerned tone)
Pritika was biting her lips and hesitating to speak. Seeing her hesitation Adesh again asked her very gently.
PRITIKA : Wo… I… I need to… I need to go to the washroom.
ADESH :  ohh that’s it… ok don’t worry, I am telling the driver to stop the car in front of a toilet…ok? There is nothing to ashamed of. Why are you crying?
There was tears on Pritika's face.
PRITIKA : No….wo … I… actually… it’s actually girls problem. I… I think I…need to change my clothes.
There was a pregnant silence in the car after Pritika’s statement.
Adesh understood what’s the problem. He knows what the girls problem… mean period is but he didn’t understand what to do.
Pritika was very embarrassed as she has never faced this kind of situation before. So she was crying in embarrassment.
After thinking for some time Adesh asked the driver to stop in front of any hotel. As a billionaire, Adesh has never entered into any small hotel but now it doesn’t matter as it is an emergency.
After some time their car halted in front a hotel. Adesh booked a room in the hotel for Pritika so that she can change her dress. He also arranged the sanitary napkins.
Pritika was impressed by Adesh's behaviour but she also very embarrassed because of the incident.
After changing her clothes when Pritika came out of the bathroom, she saw Adesh was using his mobile phone sitting on the bed. Seeing him she became little shy.
PRITIKA : I am done…
Hearing her voice Adesh  looked up from his phone and saw Pritika was standing with a change dress lowering her head. Adesh understood her shyness. Adesh went near Pritika.
ADESH : Pritika, there is nothing to embarrass. We are husband and wife. This is normal. Don’t be embarrass in front of me.
Pritika raised up her head.
ADESH : If you are not comfortable, travelling in this situation then we can stay in the hotel tonight.
PRITIKA : No… I am fine.
ADESH : Are you sure?
PRITIKA : Yes..
ADESH : ok, let’s go… and remember, next time don’t try to suppress any discomfort. Freely say everything to me. There is nothing to embarrass about in front of me.
Pritika smiled and nodded her head. They both left from the hotel and again started their journey towards the village.