Chapter - 14

Pritika’s POV
When we reached my village it’s almost night. I was feeling bad for Adesh, as cars can’t able to enter the road towards our home so we had to walk from the main road to my house. As I am accustomed to it I didn’t have any problem.
Dadi was waiting for us…if it would have morning time then maybe our whole village would have been waiting for us. They must be very eager to see my husband. I am 100% sure tomorrow early all our neighbours would be arrived in our house. I just hope they don’t talk about Dhruv, my ex-boyfriend in front of  Adesh or else it would be very awkward..Sigh… I know I have to tell Adesh one day about it…when we will be intimate he will definitely ask, as I am not a virgin. I have lost my virginity to that bastard. My dadi don’t know about it. She only knows about me dating Dhruv… if she would come to know that I have already lose my virginity to Dhruv, then she would be very disappointed on me. She still thinks I am virgin.
Yeah, we have been talking about it since I came. As we have had our dinner  on the way so dadi had already arranged our room. After Adesh went to the room, I have told dadi about what has happened in these two days. I have also told her about Adesh’s prank and she has also made fun of me. Huuh! She is now on Aadesh’s team.
When She have come to know that we haven’t consummate our marriage, she advised me many things. She thinks I am still virgin. She thinks it’s my fault. Come on! I didn’t stop Adesh, what did she expect me to do…to tell Adesh ‘come on Adesh! Let’s have s*x!’ hmph!
She was even giving me advice, how to lure him on our honeymoon… which I have never expected from my dadi. I don’t know what has happened to her!! But when I told her about my period, she reacted like it’s my fault. Come on I can’t control that!! I think some problem has happened on dadi's brain.(sighed)
I hope Adesh is ok. Our house is not even as big as their bathroom and there is also no Air conditioners in our house though it is now winter so that will be not a problem, and also our bed is not as comfortable as his but I can’t do anything about it. When he has married a poor girl like me he have to tolerate this.
Third Person’s POV
Pritika entered into the room and saw Adesh has already laid on the bed and his eyes were closed. She couldn’t able to make out has he fallen asleep or not? But she didn’t make any sounds thinking maybe he has fallen asleep. Tiptoeing she went to her side of the bed and switching off the light, very slowly she also laid down on the bed beside him.
ADESH : I thought you will not come tonight. ( Sarcastically said)
PRITIKA : you haven’t slept yet, I thought you have fallen asleep.
ADESH : you can forget about me but how can I forgot about my only wife. I was waiting for you.
Pritika rolled her eyes hearing Adesh's dramatic reply. She thought Adesh wouldn’t able to see it as the lights are off. But Adesh's next sentence made her embarrassed.
ADESH : you know now I  love this window, because of this, the moonlight could enter into the room and I can see you face very clearly.
Pritika became very embarrassed realizing that Adesh has seen her rolling her eyes to him. Adesh only chuckled and enjoyed her embarrassing situation.
They both were now laying at their side of the bed but facing each other. They had been quietly looking at each other’s smiling face in the moonlight for some time.
Saying good night to each other gradually they both fell asleep with a beautiful smile on their beautiful face.