Chapter - 16

Third Person’s POV
During the afternoon conversation with Pritika, Adesh came to know about Pritika’s wish to open her own dance academy. He has said he will help her, though Pritika denied but he said he will just support her and as a husband he should do this for his wife. Pritika didn’t said anything more.
As they will be travelling for their honeymoon tomorrow morning, they thought they will roam around the village in the evening. Pritika had said she will show him the places she likes the most but all their plans were thwarted because again some villagers had come in the afternoon.

Adesh's POV
O god! is this a house or what? And what this villagers think of me? Some kind of creature!!! From morning these people are coming…let me see your grand son-in-law, where is you husband, Pritika? (Said these in his mind mimicking their tones.) Come on I am a human being. I need some peace.
After lunch when I was spending time with Pritika, I thought  they will not come again…but.. Noo They have again come in the evening. Don’t they have any work to do??ufff!
I was very irritated from the morning but now I am little disturbed. I have heard something which is now bothering me.
When I was passing the corridor I heard some villagers were gossiping - “ This husband  of Pritika is better than Dhruv…right?” “ I heard he (Adesh) is a very rich businessman” “maybe that’s why she (Pritika) left Dhruv” “ yeah…otherwise why would someone breke up relationship with son of village chief” “what kind of magic does she know? She always capture good looking and wealthy man” “Are she has such a good look” “ So what?  Many girls have beautiful faces but they don’t get… maybe she is good at another thing…you know what I mean.. Right? Hahaha”
I didn’t like that at all. I don’t like someone will talk about my wife. But here I can’t do anything. I don’t want to make trouble for Pritika’s dadi. She will live here alone in future. I have suggested her to come to city but she didn’t agreed. I understood this is her husband’s ancestral home, she don’t want to leave it.
But I didn’t like this villagers at all, how can they backbiting about someone, even standing in that person’s house. And who is this Dhruv? Why Pritika haven’t told me anything about it? I am trying to be cool in front of her as much possible so that she can feel comfortable with me and open up about herself. Should I wait for her to open up? But I am very eager to know who this Dhruv is? Actually I want to see him… who is this Dhruv ? How could they compare me with someone? Of course I am better. I am the best. I am the best choice for Pritika.

No I will ask her, as her husband I should know everything about her, If she has a past I have no problem with that but at least I have to know about that. Yes I will ask her, maybe she thinks it is her past that’s why it’s not important. Yeah that must be the reason. No problem I will ask her.
I have been waiting for Pritika in the room for half an hour now. As we will leave in the early morning tomorrow, Pritika has gone to her dadi's room to spend some time alone.
Oh ho what’s there to so much talk?? Why isn’t she coming yet? I can’t wait to know who this Dhruv is. What if they are true…No ..no…I am not saying she has married me because I am rich. But I am afraid maybe she hasn’t wished to marry me… maybe her grandma has forced her to marry. If it’s true then will she left me??
O god please don’t let this happen. I never had any girlfriend, she is the first girl whom I got attracted seeing her at the first time. I don’t believe in love at first side but like at first side can happen…right? Ohh! I can’t wait anymore to know the answer from Pritika.
Third Person’s POV
Adesh was restlessly waiting for Pritika in the room. Where on the other side Pritika was happily chatting with her dadi.
After some the door of the room opened and Pritika entered into the room smilingly. Adesh didn’t even give the time to Pritika to settle properly in the room.
ADESH : Who is dhruv?
Suddenly hearing this question from Adesh, the smile vanished from Pritika’s face.