1

? POV

I was.... I don't remember how old I was when I died but I know I wasn't an adult yet. I also don't remember if I was male or female before I died. I do however remember that I used to be human. I also remember that monsters and magic didn't exist.

But then I died, as a magical skeleton none the less. The God of Creation, ment to create AU's for the Multiverse. I used to have a soul, before Fate shattered it into millions of pieces because she thought not having a soul would be better for her plans. It was, painful, to have my soul shattered to say the least.

After Fate shattered my soul I became unable to feel emotions without the use of 'paints' that I keep safe in my sash. Fate had me practice magic for years on end because in her words, "Your Creations should never be more powerful then you" I don't understand it, normally you want your creations to grow and eventually become stronger then you.

I voiced this out and Fate made me practice for about 12 years without a single break. She was furious I would question her at all, saying that I had no right to question her. I never voiced my thoughts again, if she said I shouldn't question her then I won't. It will eventually be her down fall.

Through out the years of training I found out multiple things about myself. For starters I am immortal, I can't be killed no matter how much damage my body takes. Another thing is that apparently I kept my 'Kindness' from my last life, even when I'm emotionless I still act Kind. Fate see's this as a weakness and tried to get rid of it but couldn't.

As for my magic, I found that I can do anything as long as I can come up with it. Including coding and seals, witch have become my specialty much to Fate's displeasure. However Coding is actually very dangerous in the wrong hands so she reluctantly let me continue to practice it. Not that I would stop even if she ordered me too. Being emotionless means I don't actually care what she thinks.

Another thing, I can't seem to form real attachment to anything even when I take my paints. I can like or enjoy something but no actual attachment is truly formed. Fate found this out the hard way, when she tried to stop me from practicing seals. She shattered 'Broomie' infront of me and even my vials of paint while I felt emotions but I didn't react.

I got my paints back of course and Broomie as well. She hates that she can't use attachments against me, however she was the one who shattered my soul making me unable to feel attachment so it's really her own fault. She should probably think her plans through before going through with them or they back-fire.

It's been close to 1000 years since I became the new me. I don't have a name in this life, Fate never gave me one and I don't care for naming myself. Fate calls me 'Creator' but that's more of a title then a name. Fate says I'm almost ready to create the 'Original World' witch the 'AU's' I will be creating will be based off of.

Untill then she told me to practice creating in the 'Doodle Sphere'. Then, for the first time since she came here, she left. I shrugged but decided to create a small house for me to 'live' in even if I didn't need it. It was small but homey, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a small kitchen and living room. I also gave it a small backyard and a front yard as well.

It fit the 'cozy cottage' image quite well. As for the Doodle Sphere itself I made it Galaxy themed, it could be considered quite amazing. I know I would be in wonder if I was still human and able to feel my emotions.

I started gardening as a way to past the time since there wasn't much to do. I also took up cooking and baking as well, even if I didn't need to eat. As it turns out I am extremely good at baking. I'm also pretty good at gardening and cooking as well.

I spent the next 3ish years just gardening, cooking and baking to the point I started making my own unique food, food that wasn't around as a human. It's honestly fun exploring the possibilities of different foods, especially different desserts I can make!

I had a small routine going on, I wake up, self care, eat, garden, laze about, eat, laze about, eat, self care, sleep and repeat. It's not much but I also don't have much to do. I also experimented with my paints so I usually act/feel like a human being. I also train most days as well so that I don't regress in my skills with magic.

All of witch leads me to now, with me sitting on the top of my small home while looking at the galaxy. Today marks the 1000th year I've been a magical skeleton and 3 years since I've seen Fate. It's been relaxing honestly if not a bit boring.

As I looked at the Doodles Spheres 'sky' I felt Fate again for the first time in 3 years. "Creator, It's time for you to make the Original" I 'looked' where I felt Fate. Was it really time? Guess she was waiting for the 1000th anniversary of me comming to this new life... Technically my 1000th birthday.

Before I said anything a book appeared infront of me. The cover was just a plain brown leather covering with a picture of Broomie on it, while the inside was blank exsept for one piece of paper. I raised my 'eye-brow', what was the book for? I didn't have to wait long for an answer because Fate answered before I voiced my question.

"That is a magical book. Anything your write in it, anything at all comes true. It's how you will be making the Original and the AU's. I expect the Original to be made by the end of the week." Then Fate was gone again. So this book is how I'll be making the Original and the AU's? Since there is only one peice of paper I'm guessing more paper appears once I use up the first page.... Well here goes nothing I guess......

Heeeeey, I know I should be updating my other books but here's another one for you <3! I really hope you enjoy this book as much as you seem to enjoy my other ones!