17

Soulmate

Tell me about forever...
Every second spent with you, etched in my memory; is our forever.

"Just how the heck do the guys do this all the damn time!" Soo-Ah gasped finally getting space to breathe as she clung to Sora's jacket for dear life. 

"I've been to airports with them once or twice, but it hasn't been this crazy in a long time." Mi Eun gasped, finally feeling like there was enough air for her to take in. 

"Are you guys okay?" Sora asked. "Yeah Eunnie," Jungkook's soulmate, Mirae huffed. She was the first soulmate of Bangtan, and she had seen more of this airport madness than any of the girls. But this was not something you could easily get used to.

"We're 'stylists' and we got mobbed like this." Mi Eun gasped, "I wonder what's gonna happen to the both of them." Sora, Soo-Ah and Mirae shuddered at distant screaming and collective murmuring that belonged to the countless fans, cameramen, reporters, news outlets etc who had flocked to the Incheon airport to get a glimpse of Kim Namjoon and his soulmate.

The said people, who were just pulling up to the airport, were beyond nervous. "You ready, babe?" Namjoon glanced at his soulmate. "Will it make a difference?" Mishil mustered a shaky smile, making Namjoon exhale softly.

"Not much but my heart will be at ease."
He gave their joined hands a light squeeze. "Last chance Mish, you can still back out." Mishil rolled her eyes at his persistence. "Say that one more time, and I'll throw you out of this car." Namjoon laughed at her annoyed expression before letting it be. "Oh, there they go," Mishil exclaimed softly, as a car door opened up.

Jungkook stepped out of the black van, looking effortlessly handsome as always and was greeted it ear-cringing screams and cameras clicking away like crazies. Which, didn't really phase the boy as his cheeks curved upwards behind the black mask he wore. He bowed to the reporters and waved at the fans.

"He warmed up to you surprisingly well," Namjoon remarked, his cheeks curving upwards, clearly endeared by the youngest. 
"Well, he loves you so I guess I got the perks of being 'his Namjoon Hyung's soulmate'," Mishil laughed using the air quotes thingy. "But Yoongi really surprised me. I didn't expect him to let me in soo easily."  "You're too loveable not too," Mishil cringed at his cheesy words and flirty smile.

"Ah shut it! Taehyung and Hoseok are out." The same window-rattling screams and feverous camera clicks greeted Taehyung as he stepped out of the van, bowing and waving. 

"He always dresses like a wandering painter," Mishil remarked, watching the guy with fond eyes. "Even then, he gives me the impression of a cute little bear, except when he's on stage. Damn, that's a wholly different story. And wow, Hobi looks soo good, as always!"
All while her soulmate watched with a cute little pout on his face. "First Hyung Sik Hyung now Taehyungie and Hope-ah?! Do you ever simp for me babe?!" He whined, sulking.

Mishil laughed at his reaction before shyly kissing his cheek. "I don't hold hands with either of them. I don't kiss either of them. I don't love either of them the way I love you. Now tell me Joonie, should I love you as I love them?" "My IQ 148 has had its impact on you babe," He leaned in for a kiss but got interrupted by the driver Hyung who drove them here. "YAH!! Quit it, there's a single person in this van beside you both." The older man's whiny, angry voice made the soulmates laugh bashfully. 

"Why, may I ask? You still haven't found your soulmate?" Mishil questioned, genuinely curious. The older man laughed, "I did but she passed away a while back." Now that changed the whole mood in the car.