Chapter 43

SAVANAH

"Step away from my cake Leo, right now," I growled.

"You made it to eat."

"In the evening Leo, it is hot."

Leo slowly reached his index finger to taste the apple sauce that I would put on the cake, "ouch it's burning hot."

"Of course it is dummy."

Leo scowled and wrapped his arms around my waist burning his head in my neck, kissing. And I knew where it will lead him, giving me bluish-red love bites, no concealer in the world can hide them.

"Ahhhh..... No get out of my neck it's the end of May and I am tired of wearing a high neck under my scrubs, because of your little artwork on my neck."

I said and pushed Leo aside grabbing my saucepan.

"I don't mind having your bites on my neck, why do you care, I tho k they look sexy on you."

"Because you are a shameless boy," I said and Leo chuckled.

A week ago Leo asked me to move in with him, like a couple, he even asked me to move my Victorian romantic books into his house.

Isn't it sweet?

He asked me by preparing a full-on Italian meal on the table. Moments like this make my heart contract with all his warmness, moments like this make me want to live more. 

"Just one more." He murmured.

"No, go away, you......vampire."

"You are becoming very rude these days."

"Ya, when it comes to my neck, I am Jul will not stop teasing me about it, and Jul teasing me means the whole hospital knows about it."

That loud maniac.

Leo grumbled something, inaudible to me as his grip on my waist grew tighter. I slightly turned kissing his cheek which put a big smile on his face.

"The cake will taste better when it will cool down, trust me, eat it after work."

Leo looked at me and smiled, "what about you?"

"What about me?" I asked back.

"When will you taste better, so I can have you?" Leo said earning a smack from me on his bicep.

"let's go upstairs, I will make it quick and I promise I won't bite," Leo said with both hands raised.

"no, you said last night we will make it quickly ended up me getting only four hours sleep instead of seven."

"I promise let's go, baby, I just can't get enough of you," Leo said and started kissing my neck making me a laughing mess.

"Horny boy," I grumbled and Leo chuckled leaving me and going to make some coffee for the breakfast. "only for you." 

"I love having you here with me, all the time, thank you for moving in with me, it feels so much like a home," Leo said making me blush like an idiot.

"I also love being here with you."

It's approximately 2 months since I discovered my feeling for Leo, I just love him so much every day this feeling grows more robust and bolder.

Some days I just want to scream in his face but control myself before doing it. I fear him rejecting me because I am too far invested in this relationship.

So I have decided I am going to just find the correct timing and spot to say everything in my heart to him. If he wants to stay good, if he doesn't want to stay then my chocolate ice cream bucket will help me.