25

"it's all because of me......I hurted him that night.....I'm such a bad husband...." Eunwoo cried while sitting on the bed.

Three days, Taehyung was missing.

Lucia was patting his back and Mina was just standing there with happiness meanwhile Jungkook was feeling uneasiness.

"Shh..... why Eunwoo? I told you that much yet you talked to him like that?" Lucia said, disappointed with Eunwoo's actions.

"He'll be fine, Eun." Mina said with a fake sas voice which Jungkook knew very well.

This time,instead of being happy with Mina..... Jungkook felt anger towards her. He thought that maybe she was behind it.

"I'm sorry,mom.....I regret it ..." Eunwoo cried.

"Stop crying and look for him." Lucia said and Eunwoo wiped his tears and nodded.

"Dad,can you please call uncle Namjoon. He can help us to find Taehyung." Eunwoo said.

"I'll try .." Jungkook mumbled and left to call Namjoon,his friend who was like a brother to him.

"Eunwoo, please don't cry. He ran not thinking about you so why are you crying over him?" Mina said.

"Are you trying to ruin my son's and Taehyung's relationship?" Lucia said.

"No,auntie. But I'm saying truth. He didn't care about Eunwoo and ran away without thinking about anyone else. He didn't think about our reputation. I don't know why he's still living with us." Mina said.

"He's living with us because he's the future king. But I can't see a reason of you living here. Neither you belong to here nor you're any special." Lucia said making Mina bit her lower lip to control her anger.

"Stop fighting, please......I'm already devasted. I need my Taehyung." Eunwoo said, grabbing his hairs out of frustration.

"Then stop talking and search for him." Lucia said with a smile and Eunwoo smiled back before leaving the mansion with some guards.

______________
______________

"Don't you hate hybrids, your grace?" Namjoon said making Jungkook sigh.

"What makes you think I don't? Of course I do... believe me.....I'm as confused as you're." Jungkook mumbled.

Namjoon was the only person with whom he could share everything not caring about anything else.

"Your grace....he's your son-in-law." Namjoon said.

"You think I don't know? I know, damnit! I hate hybrids." Jungkook said.

"Then why searching for him? It's good that he's gone,no? Not like yoir people were happy with this marriage." Namjoon said and Jungkook knew that all.

"Look, your grace .....I know what hybrids did was very long. Not only you but many vampires like you lost their families in front of their eyes." Namjoon said and those images flashed in front of Jungkook.

Those images,where he was crying and begging to leave his little newborn twin sisters. Begging to leave his mother who was crying in pain. Begging not to do those dirty things with his mother. Begging not to burn his father alive.