[32]

You together with Ningguang and Keqing were attending some places In which wherever you go Ningguang was crowded everywhere businessman asking her for a meeting but as her secretary you turned them down for the sake of her schedule. You saw a familiar face going towards you, It was Kazuha and Beidou. “Kazuha, Beidou!” They waved at you.

“Huh even in Inazuma Ningguang is popular. Must be a problem.” Beidou snickered which made you and kazuha sigh. The both of them would bicker but It was now normal for you. “I was wondering where the young master is it turns out he's now on the Kamisato Estate.” You nod, “Explaining him about Ayato wasn't hard—”

You heard a familiar voice. All your attention was now on the center of Ritou's plaza in which you saw Kiyoko was slapped by none other than Yume. Angered, you approached the scene. “What do you think you're doing to Kiyoko?” You said, Yume looked at you with a mocking expression as lets out a wicked smile.

“You must completely aware she's a servant not a noble. She was on my way which annoyed me giving her a slap was a great idea, don't you think so?”

You helped Kiyoko up, you glared at Yume. “Is that so, Lady Nobunaga?” You faced her giving her a slap. “You slapped me?!” Yume asked angrily touching the cheek you had just slap. “Who said I'm done with you?” You slapped her other cheek that made her fell in the ground, she hissed as she pointed her finger on you. “Don't think you can treat me this way just because you are acquainted with the Liyue Qixing!” You clicked your tongue before grabbing her chin.

“Do you still not understand the position you are in right now?” You asked her. “Acquainted with the Qixing? What a joke.” You laughed.

“Must I, Remind you? I am the Yashiro Commissioner's legal wife. I am in the position that you desperately want, I own it.” You provoked the short haired woman which only gave you a glare.

“I shouldn't really waste my time on you because I have other important matter to attend to unfortunately you messed with my people.” Before you could give another slap on her cheek a voice interrupted you. “What is this commotion?” It was the Raiden Shogun.

Upon seeing you her eyes widened. “Y/N?” “Ei!” You walked towards her and gave her a hug. “What happened here?” Ei asked. “Oh nothing, I'm just having my vengeance at someone not really important.” You let out a mocking laugh gazing at the woman who tried to stand up. “Oh my~ Our dear Y/N is back.” The Kitsune said as she smiled. You hug her as well, “Yae!”

After some time, Ningguang and the others came here. “Y/N, Kiyoko are you two alright?” Keqing asked you nodded as Kiyoko also nodded. “It may be best if we let Kiyoko rest.”

“Don't think you won already Y/N.” You heard Yume said looking down.

You turned your heel at her as you smirked. “Don't you understand? You already lost. You lost the moment Ayato decided to love me, married me in a matter of fact we are very happily married right now.” You said, you heard Yuki screamed your name which made them stop. “Mother! Mother!” Yume gaze on the child running towards you to be followed by Ayato. “Oh speaking of which, here's the sole proof of our love for each other.” You carried Yuki as you gave Yume a playful smile giving her a mocking look.

A child that resembled Ayato, Yume's anger was now on the verge of breaking down.

“Hello Yuki, did you had fun with father?” Yuki nodded enthusiastically. “Papa cooked for me earlier!” The little boy in your arms exclaimed.

“Oh did he now? I hope he didn't gave you any weird food combinations..” You said in a worried tone. “Hey now.. I only do it to thoma..” Ayato whispered on your ear kissing your cheek after arriving in the scene.