PART III (40): Second Cousin

DAY 87

LALISA

I can't understand why my friends are always away. I haven't seen them since our breakfast yesterday. 

Nini said they are having dates with their love interest, which made me happy because finally my two coward friends are now making a move.

This wife of mine probably planned all of this. She always changes the topic every time I bring up my friends.

Sigh...

I hope they are enjoying their time here and that they will go home with their love partner because it's sad to see them staring at their love interest from afar.

My wife did a great job.

I should better praise her later.

PARC DES BUTTES-CHAUMONT

My wife and I are roaming around, taking photos and enjoying the beautiful weather. However, I noticed that she was slowing down, which made me slow down as well to walk beside her.

She held on to my arm and looked ahead of us. I looked down to see what was wrong with her and noticed that she was wearing a pair of heels.

We still have a long walk ahead, so her feet will hurt more if she continues walking with her painful heels.

I removed her hold on my arm, which made her confused. I crouched down in front of her and said,

"Come on, I can't let you torture yourself with those heels." She rode my back. "Are you comfortable?"