1:7. Relationship

It's been a month both Jisoo and Taehyung are in relationship. Both are enjoying each other company, both share many things with each other... mostly taehyung. He tell her about his family, his before life in orphanage and mostly his biggest dream.

His dream which he always wish to join Harvard medical school. To become successful doctor who can treat patients, who can bring other life to them.

But as only person left to Mrs. Kim he didn't want to leave her and because of that he's suppressing his desire to join Harvard medical.

But no one's knows what's written in fate...What will happen no one can predict it...isn't it.

Taehyung 🐻

Our mid semister started few days ago, everyone are busy in practicing and revising

Our mid semister started few days ago, everyone are busy in practicing and revising. Many people thought that being in relationship will distract you from your track of goal but for me it is different.

Jisoo my sweet girlfriend never let me distract from my goal. We both studied together, complete our work and projects.

If I ever get distract she knows how to help me back. She doesn't want anything from me just a great life ahead without any regret.

She want us to achieve our goals. She wants our future life schedule. And because of that I love her more.

Btw we hadn't tell anyone about us except our best friends and my mom. Jisoo didn't tell her parents yet...she's shy type and I don't think there's anything wrong, we have much time in future to tell them.

As I told you no one knows means many students in school too didn't know about us and that's why they hit on me and still give me letters which makes my cutie pie jealous...and its look so cute when she try to act like baby in jealously, my cute baby parrot.

Jisoo🐰

" Guys finally mild semister ends " Jennie say to us means her friends me, taehyung and jimin

" Guys finally mild semister ends " Jennie say to us means her friends me, taehyung and jimin. After dating Taehyung, me and Jennie got to know more about jimin and taehyung's other friend who are like Jimin and Jennie tease in ass.