Chapter 18

Since opening up her appetite from the meal that day, Qiao Jing Jing's weight went up sharply. On a certain day, big sister Ling dropped by one afternoon for an inspection. She immediately pinched her face.

"How heavy are you now?"

"95 jin (1 jin = 0.5 kg)."

Big sister Ling gasped. "You've put on five jin? You've put on five jin in a week? Even if you want to put on weight, you don't need to be in such a hurry about it. Aren't you worried that that blogger will come and rake you over the coals again?"

"Don't worry. She was recently photographed in her latest and greatest state. She's put on at least ten jin herself. How thick-skinned would she have to be to talk about me!"

With an alternate account, Qiao Jing Jing was able to know all the gossip at any time!

"Moreover," Qiao Jing Jing said proudly, "I was able to get a diamond 1 rank in just one week, so what is the problem of gaining five jin?"

It was true. Qiao Jing Jing was now ranked a respectable diamond 1, and it was entirely due to her solo-queuing her way up.

Yu Tu?

Non-existent.

From the very start, teacher Yu had not duo queued with her and strictly implemented the education policy of requiring her to solo queue to advance in King of Glory. Sometimes she would repeatedly happen upon incompetent teammates and suffer continuous defeats, making her wanting to throw her mobile phone, but none of these could move his unfeeling heart.

There was very good reason for it.

"You will have two random teammates in the exhibition match. You won't know their skill level, so you've to prepare for the worst."

Did you think that was it? No, he could go even further, like now.

"In the last ranked match, you were the one dragging another teammate down."

Once big sister Ling had left after talking about work-related matters, teacher Yu, who had been keeping his silence prior to this, immediately started to lecture. "There were two times when your teammates hadn't even caught up to you but you already started a group battle. Too rushed."

Qiao Jing Jing: "..."

Yu Tu: "I've recorded it. Come over and watch."

Qiao Jing Jing: "...Wait, I'm checking my weight."

Qiao Jing Jing put down the phone and ran away like a wisp of smoke.

There was also a scale at the doorway. Qiao Jing Jing went over to weigh herself. When she returned, her mood was a little serious.

After a meal at noon, she was surprisingly already 96 jin. Although it generally would decrease a little the next morning, if she were to continue to have a big meal at night, maybe it would increase to 97?

Then should she still go and eat at the restaurant where she had made a dinner booking? and and so on were really tempting. Moreover, she hadn't eaten outside for a long time.

However, as a female celebrity, professionalism is also very important. How could she let her body weight reach 96, 97 jin?

She sat on the sofa, her face, which had rounded a little lately, looking solemn.

Yu Tu observed her for a few seconds, wondering whether he had been too strict or spoken too harshly? For once, he actually was having feelings of needing to examine and correct himself, but in the end, before even a minute had gone by, he heard Qiao Jing Jing speak up determinedly.