Chapter 23

As early as ten days ago, KPL's official Weibo had announced the gameplay of the exhibition match at the awards ceremony.

Below was a picture of a large group photo of the twelve professional players.

A flood of comments.

Fluttering Snowflake (Xue Hua Piao A Piao): In other words, each team can choose two professional players?

Miss Diao Chan (Diao Chan Xiao Xiao Xiao Jie Jie) (Diao Chan was one of the 4 legendary beauties): Now this is getting a little more interesting. I want to go to the official website to sign up.

One had to say, the official Weibo had done a good job keeping people in suspense, holding out until the very end before releasing the ultimate news. Immediately, another huge wave of interest soared up. Big sister Ling had observed for a while from the sidelines and was also full of admiration.

She has been very nervous recently, and from time to times she had even had to grab a random person in the studio and complain, just to reduce stress. As the manager of an artist, it had never crossed her mind that there would be one day where she would have to worry from the standpoint of a coach.

On the day of the match, she couldn't sit still. She hurried to Qiao Jing Jing's home early in the morning to help her plan and to give suggestions.

However, what she focused on was a little off the main point.

"Wear a loose sweater... This one's too long. Take it away. Take it away."

"Don't wear high-heeled shoes, wear small white shoes... Ah, whatever. Let's do high-heeled shoes la. They lengthen legs, you know, just in case some of the audience have poor photography skill."

"Tie up the hair to look younger and a little more vivacious. Don't comb too much hair away from that side of the forehead, must have a little more hair!"

"Take off your long pants and change into shorts. Must show the legs!"

Qiao Jing Jing didn't listen to everything she suggested. In the end, she wore a big white sweater which loosely tucked into a short skirt and paired them with some high-heeled shoes. Besides a pair of long diamond-studded rabbit earrings, there was no other jewelry on the whole body, making her look young and vivacious. Big sister Ling looked her over this way and that and heaved a deep sigh of relief. "It can be said that this is perfect! We can lose the game but we cannot lose in terms of legs and face."

In the mirror, Qiao Jing Jing glared at her. "Can you say something auspicious?"

"Win, win, win. I am just trying to help you relax." Big sister Ling answered emphatically, but she still felt a little nervous in the heart.

"Oh, by the way, haven't you reached the king level 50 stars? How come you fell back a lot when I took a look this morning, are your condition not so good?"

. . .don't mention it.

Speaking of this, she was depressed...because Teacher Yu really didn't play duo queue with her anymore. He would look on unfeelingly when she played solo queue and dropped back to the king level fifteen stars. Then he enthusiastically took her along to play casual match.

This kind of casual match playing with an objective was very tiring, okay? In the end, she wanted to hug cruel Teacher Yu by his trousers and ask if she could not accept this present.

She really did not know why he was in such a hurry. Her birthday wasn't until the end of the month.

And also, to date, they still had not gotten a pentakill yet. Teacher Yu appeared rather disappointed about that. =-=