Chapter 64

"l-listen to me O-oppa" she barely spoke, with the stuttering. She felt like her voice was disappearing.

"I'm not your Oppa, don't evem think about it" Jimin said moving closer to her.

They too never thought that she will betray them. She sneaked out behind their backs and help the rival.

"You betrayed us Mi hi" Namjoon slowly spoke, he was sad, angry, betrayed. His heart ached knowing she went behind them.

"Why did you do that?" Hobi questioned. Mi hi was speechless. She can't say that to them.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT MI HI!!!???" He yelled to her face. She shut her eyes tightly letting the build up tears fall.

Eun woo just stood in his place, he didn't know what to do. He was not happy with what Mi hi did.

"P-please listen" She talked.

"We don't want your lies Mi hi" Jungkook shouted back. She started crying.

The tension was too much. How much she wished to say that she loved them, how much she wished to say that she didn't betray them.

"You are a fucking disgrace" Taehyung dashed towards her gripping from her neck.

Tears gathered on her eyes so was Taehyung's. He was also sad but his anger was twice the sadness.

" You know what,we never wanted you" he spat to her face. Her eyes showed shock and hurt.

"why are you even here?" Added Jungkook.

"just go get lost" Suga appeared, leaving her in shock. A big bandage was wrapped around his waist.

"everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" Shouted Jimin..

"useless" Jin muttered under his breathe who was silent for the whole time.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks, but they never noticed it.

Everything she did for them, they never noticed.
Pain was all over her . She felt a sting of pain on my cheek, it was Jimin. His eyes were covered with anger. She looked into the others, but their eyes were different from what she used to see before. No love, no affection.

This time, there were covered with anger and disgust, the only thing roamed inside the mind was that she have to go, go away from them, leave them alone so that they will be happy without her.

Her heart was ripped into million parts, her legs were feeling weak, but she know they are strong enough to carry her.

"Get the fuck out of this house" Namjoon shouted. She was speechless. This was too mcun for her to handle.

"Hyung-" Eun woo stepped infront, there is no way they are going to let her go, in this night. And she knows nothing.

"Not now Eun woo" Jin spoke roughly. Eun woo stepped back. He looked at Mi hi, she was looking down with big tears falling down. He can see that she was shaking.

Mi hi looked at her brothers hoping that someone will tell her not to go, but no one even spoke a single word. No one looked at her.

She slowly moved back opening the large door. She ran out of the house, while crying.

Her brothers never looked at her. Their words went deep down her heart leaving her wounded.

She ran and ran. The roads were dark. Only the streets lights were on. Suddenly it started raining like cats and dogs.

She was drenched in rain water. She started shivering...she slowly sat down under a street light not knowing where to go.

Remembering what happened few minutes ago, made her cry more. Her heart was aching.

Suddenly a black car abruptly stopped infront of her and two buffed men dressed in black suits stepped out. Mi hi gulped.

They grabbed her from her arms dragging her to the car.

"Please let me go" she struggled under their hold, her body was giving up. She can clearly feel that  her body had no more energy.

They dragged her to the car and placed a cloth, the next thing she knew was, she lost conscious.

So, what do you think 💬
Thank you for reading ❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment 🧸
Love you all 💜

It seems like you guys were so curious, and I hated to keep you all curious and waiting for the next chapter, so that's why I thought of publishing this one too😇❤️. Have a great time 😙