103: Ranran

After the two young couple went to talk with the Wens Guo soon came walking with baby Hong Chen in arms, Guo bowed then was about to give the baby to Hong Jia Yi when Liang Meng Yao took him. Little Hong Chen was stretching for Hong Jia Yi whimpering but Liang Meng Yao was only observing the baby.

"Why is he so bruised and skinny?, before that did you adopt him out of pity? Jiajia your too nice"

The little boy was struggling to get out of Liang Meng Yao's hands, Hong Jia Yi simply patted the baby's head to calm him.

"Don't worry it's your papa he won't hurt you" Hong Jia Yi said relieved that Liang Meng Yao was not angry.

Their relationship was clear and straight forward and because of this the two naturally know how each other felt just by looking, Hong Jia Yi saw that Liang Meng Yao was not angry but--.

"To think my alone time with my Jiajia has abruptly ended you best make it up to" Liang Meng Yao lectures the confused baby,

Hong Chen looked Hong Jia Yi then back at Liang Meng Yao who was talking his eyes then fall on the shiny hair of Liang Meng Yao.

"Also you must know when your younger sibling is born you must make it your main opportunity to play with him and give daddy and papa their time alone, if not papa will be forced to kick both of you out and he will never share daddy understand".

Hong Chen was trying to stretch his little palms to Liang Meng Yao's silver hair but his arms were short so it's a futile struggle, and Liang Meng Yao was too caught up in his pettiness to notice.

"Yaoyao"

"Hmm?"

"I was thinking of changing his name?"

"Eh?, um what's his name"

"Hong Chen, he was Han Ge Ming's child" Hong Jia Yi informs.

Liang Meng Yao nods, Hong Jia Yi had expected some reaction from him but little did he know Liang Meng Yao had no idea who he was talking about. Liang Meng Yao didn't make it an habit to remember useless people or people whom he deemed not worthy of remembering so he completely erased Han Ge Ming from his existence.

"Hong Chen hmm, okay so you have any names in mind?"

"I was hoping-- you name him"

Liang Meng Yao looked at the baby finally seeing what he was stretching for, Liang Meng Yao smiled.

"Let me think"

He took a lock of his hair and passed it to the baby while he think on a name, he then smiled lightly.

"Liang Hàorán, right Ranran?"

Instead of paying attention to Liang Meng Yao, Hong Chen now named Liang Hàorán bit his hair wondering if it taste good, quickly took it out.

"No!, it's not for eating" Liang Meng Yao scolds

Liang Hàorán face soon swells up as his eyes became full, sensing the trouble Liang Meng Yao gently put him over his shoulder and pat his bottom, he knows this child will be a menace to his future.

After a whole day night came down and was time for sleeping arrangements, this was very complicated as their were many people and 2 guest rooms not to mention Ming Shou Shan was a noble. Fa Enlai calmly up his arm.

"I'll share the room with Lord Ming"

Fa Enlai was trying his best to remain professional but with the two she men who had hawk eyes and super senses it was more than just sharing room to them, they looked at Ming Shou Shan who was still in a state of shock. Fa Enlai agreed to share a room with him he knew Fa Enlai trusted him to some extent but never this much, when he finally regained his composure he nods.