10 : Heading to the capital (3)

Cale's  expression  turns  odd  as  his  left  eye  starts  to  twitch.  'The  hell  is  this?  I  know  they  said  highest  quality  but..isn't  this  way  too  much?'  Cale  was  looking  at  the  carriage,   mind  you  it  was  maid  from  gold.  With  an  odd  expression. 

 While  Roksoo  is  looking  at  it  with  a  sparkle  looks.  'Is  that  real  god?  It's  real  right?  Otherwise  it  wouldn't  shine  this  much!  I  know  that  the  henituse  is  rich  but  i  didn't  knew  they  will  be  THIS  RICH!!'

However  Roksoo  halt  when  she  notice  something.  "Why  do  you  need  to  put  a  curtains on?"  The  black  haired  woman  asked  towards  the  servant  who  is  putting  curtains  in  their  carriage. 

"Indeed,   it's  not  like  we're  going  to  do  something  right  soo-ah?"  The  redhead  asked  which  the  woman  answered.  "Of  course." 

Hwoever  those  who  are  listening  to  them,   misunderstood  them  and  blushed  spread  all  over  their  faces.  'We  must  report  this  to  the  madam!!'  They  thought.  

Afterall  it  was  Violan  who  asked  them  to  put  a  curtains  in  the  carriage.  Just  in  case  Cale  and  Roksoo  decided  to..if  ykyk  😉👌

•  •  • 

"Soo-ah,   meet  my...childhood  friends."  Cale  said  reluctantly  introduced  the  three  newly  arrived  guest.  "I'm  Kim  Roksoo,   please  to  meet  all  of  you."  Roksoo  said  before  bowing  at  them  while  Cale  proceed  to  introduce  them.

"This  is  Geno,   He  will  be  my  butler.  And  this  is  Aster  he  is  a  swordmaster."   Geno  and  Aster  both  chorus  while  Roksoo  nodded  in  acknowledgement. "Cale  what  about  hans?"  Roksoo  asked  blinking  her  eyes.

 "Hans  will  be  assigned  to  you." 

"And  lastly  this  is--"  Cale's  word  got  cut  of  when  the   last  man  with  dark  purple  hair  (almost  black)  and  yellow-orange  eyes  started  speaking,   introducing  himself  towards  Roksoo. 

"My  name  is  Zeros,   the  one  and  only  great  magic  tower  master."  Zeros  said  before  holding  Roksoo's  hand.  "It's  a  pleasure  to  meet  a  very  beautiful  lady  like  you,   my  lady."  Zeros  said  before  planting   a  kiss  at  the  back  of  Roksoo's  hand. 

Roksoo  widen  her  eyes  her  face  became  flushed  because  of  embarassement.  Meanwhile  Cale  lifted  his  hand  before  hitting  Zeros  at  the  back  of  his  head.  

"Don't  flirt  with  her.  You  cockroach."  

"Ack!  I  was  just  joking  cale-nim!!"  Zeros  said  while  rubbing  the  back  of  his  head  where  Cale  had  hit  him.  'Bitch  i  almost  dug  my  own  grave.'