[Jikook] Running Away

Jimin bit his bottom lip as he held back tears

Jimin bit his bottom lip as he held back tears. He watches as his boyfriend walked down the aisle, walking to his soon-to-be husband.

He looks down and gulped. Why did he even come? The ceremony started as soon as Jungkook had arrived to the altar.

He looks back up, biting his bottom lip and tried his best to smile. He gripped his pants, watching as Jungkook's soon-to-be husband smiled at him.

Jungkook looked at the guy in front of him. He didn't smile nor even made eye contact with him. He looked around and at the priest.
"I can't do this" Jungkook says and ran to the chairs.

He ran to Jimin. The older looks up, frowning. He grabs Jimin's hand, smiling at him. He nods and Jimin stood up before they ran out of the church.
"What are you doing?" Jimin asks, looking at him.

"I'd rather get married to you" Jungkook says, smiling before they got inside the car he was supposed to ride after the wedding. Jimin starts the car as Jungkook gave the keys. They drove away from there, just the two of them.

The two pulled over the sidewalk, staring at each other and laughing. Turning to each other, they made eye contact.
"I didn't want to get married with him" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.

Leaning closer, they let their lips touch. They kissed like there's no tomorrow. Pulling away, they stared at each other and smiles.
"Forever, I will love you" Jimin says and shows his pinky. Jungkook smiled before he wraps his pinky with the older.

"Forever"