Part 38 - Dad...

Mr Kim recognized immediately the man he wanted the most to kill with his own two hands. The fear feeling that was coming from his back only feed his anger toward that man.

Mr Kim: You've got guts...

Lee Sehyun (Y/N's father): Y/N...

Mr Kim: Don't you dare pronounce her name...

Lawyer: Mr Lee is here to see his daughter. Mr Lee, as Mrs Son' legal husband, received a call from the police after her unfortunate accident. May I know who you are?

Mr Kim: The man who will kill your client.

Lawyer: Sir, please, be respectful. I know that Mr Lee and Mrs Son had to face some difficulties by the past, but Mr Lee is a new man with a new life now.

Y/N was hiding her face on Mr Kim's back. She was silently crying for being in the same room that him, her biological father. She was holding Mr Kim's shirt with her little hands and could feel his powerful aura, his protective aura.

 She was holding Mr Kim's shirt with her little hands and could feel his powerful aura, his protective aura

Mr Kim: Get out of this room.

Lee Sehyun: Y/N is my daughter; I have the right to...

Mr Kim: The right? You lost this right a long time ago.

Lawyer: Sir, you can't prevent Mr Lee to see his daughter. There is laws.

Mr Kim: You want to test me? Get out of this room!

YY: Honey, we should maybe leave for now and agree to meet later somewhere else. (She came closer.) I imagine that you are Mrs Son' boyfriend. My name is Lo Tie Han, I am Sehyun's future wife.

Mr Kim glared at that woman who should have about the same age as Jin. She was clearly a rich and well-educated woman. Y/N heard that woman's words and couldn't avoid to take a look. She crossed the gaze of that woman who smiled at her, but Y/N immediately hid herself again. The silence was interrupted by Mr Park entrance.

Mr Kim: Mr Park, please escort them outside. (He nodded.)

Lee Sehyun : Y/N, dad will come back later. 

Mr Kim was about to explode. Mr Park made them leave. When the door closed, Mr Kim turned himself to look at Y/N.

Mr Kim: Y/N... (He caressed her head and tried to smile.) Sweetie, don't be afraid, I will never let him touch you, I swear, please don't cry.

Y/N: ... Uncle... He... he...

 he