74

'Sunshine is calling...'

Harry's heart began to hurt. This was his pet name. Louis called him sunshine, only him...

The boy could hear a flush of the toilet and creaking of the door.

He moved back to his side of the bed, pretending everything was alright.

"Oh, I am ready for bed." Louis announced as he plopped down, taking his bowl with food.

"Is it good?" he looked over to Harry just to see his bowl was still full. The food was completely untouched.

"I am not hungry, actually I feel a little sick. I am sorry, I think I will just go to sleep." Harry put the food back down on the tray before he turned his back towards Louis.

Louis frowned, not feeling like eating without his boy.
"What is hurting now?" he moved closer to Harry instead.

"Tummy. Can I sleep please?"

"Sure." Louis sighed and got up. Someone had to take the food away and place it into the fridge.

Afterwards he came back into the bedroom, laying down behind his omega. He decided to pull him closer to his chest but Harry moved away from him as soon as he tried to grab his hips.

Louis sighed, feeling baffled. Why was Harry like this? Louis came to the conclusion that Harry just wanted to sleep through his pain, so he decided to let him be. He turned onto his other side in order to turn off the bedside lamp.

"Good night sun." that made the younger boy shed a tear. It hurt to know that Louis was calling someone else by those names, it hurt him deeply.

•••
Louis woke up to very strong sunlight in the room. He tried to grope Harry but he couldn't find him. When he opened his eyes, he realized the boy was gone.

"Haz?" Louis' brows furrowed as he sat up.

The alpha got up from the bed, walking in the direction of the kitchen.

Harry was sitting there with a glass of water and package of paracetamol in front of him.

"Love, how long have you been sitting here?" Louis crouched down, grabbing his hands in his.

"Not too long." Harry took his hands out of Louis' grip, taking the glass into his hands instead.

It wasn't really true. Harry has been sitting there for quite some time now.

"Shouldn't you get ready for work?" Harry asked when he put the glass back down.

Louis didn't understand what was going on.
"I am staying home for at least one more day. I can't go to school. It would be suspicious that I recovered so quickly." Louis said back.

"Okay." Harry said before he got up from the chair.

"I am gonna take a shower, I am all sweaty." he announced.

"Want help with something?" Louis offered kindly.

"No." Harry answered, his voice coming off colder than he originally thought it would.

"Okay."  Louis pressed his lips together.

As soon as the boy locked himself in the bathroom he began to sniffle quietly.

Harry thought about it the whole time he was sitting in the kitchen. He came to a conclusion that Louis found himself someone else.
He didn't want to believe it but-
He was a naive teenager, he was ill and he had so many minuses that normal people of Louis' age don't have.

Harry's heart hurt like never before. Even the moment in Paris when Louis told him that they will not do anything hurt less than knowing your alpha is having someone else.