chapter 47

A/n pov:

Tae was trying to find a way to bring jin hyung's parents to the wedding party. He really wants to see his hyung happy.
But even if he somehow manages to bring jin's parents he knows his aunt will somehow cause a problem with them. As he was in deep thoughts he heard kook whine

Jungkook: Babies mama~ how long are you going to stare at space? Give dada some attention~

Koo whined with a pout hugging tae's waist and looking at him with a pout.

Tae: bunbun wait a bit I'm trying to think of something to make hyungs happy. See they didn't even realise that they left us locked inside the car and I don't have my mobile to call them.

Tae said pouting, he gave his mobile to ye-jun during the wedding ceremony.

Jungkook: Do you want me to lend you my phone.

Kook asked as he searched for his phone in his pocket.

Tae: you have your mobile with you?

Tae asked and koo gave a small nod taking out his phone and handing it to tae after unlocking it. Tae began to search for his hyung's number in the contact but he wasn't able to find it.

Tae: koo I can't find hyung's name here!!

Tae mumbled scrolling through the contact.

Tae: and why do you have such a complicated phone it's giving me a headache koo~

Tae whined with a pout as the mobile was hard to use. His mobile is so easy to use compared to this one.

Jungkook: baby I'm sorry!! But I don't think I saved jin hyung's number.

Jungkook mumbled with an embarrassed smile tae looked at his husband in pure disbelief. Aish this bunny is something else how can he forget to save hyungs number?

Jungkook: Don't look at me like that babies mama~ It's a new phone.

Jungkook mumbled with a cute pout a little scared when tae gave a glare at him.

Tae: New phone? Why? What happened to the previous one?

Tae questioned with narrowed eyes, eyeing kook up and down who shifted nervously scratching his head. Koo didn't know the reason behind his own nervousness. But he felt nervous all of sudden.

Jungkook: I-it broke

Came jungkook's small voice making tae let out a dramatic gasp.

Tae: what!? B-but that was... that was so expensive!! And it was new too!!

Tae uttered with wide eyes. It was indeed very expensive and the phone was just 3 months old. How could his babies dada be so careless?

Jungkook: I-i tried to tape them!! I swear tae, but it was broken badly and I couldn't fix them.

Koo mumbled sadly and when tae heard that he couldn't help but burst into cute giggles.

Tae: oh my god koo!! Did you try to tape your mobile? Really? Oh my god, my sweet bunbun you just come here.

Tae said as he pulled the nervous muscle bunny to his side. It was so nice to mess around with his cute muscle baby bunny.

Tae: I was just messing around kookie bun.

Tae said and giggled. Koo just pouted even more but his pout just vanished and was replaced with the cutest bunny grin when tae leaned forward and pecked his pouty lips.

Tae: okay okay don't distract me bun I'll contact someone else and let them know we are here.

Tae spoke and typed his own number on the keyboard and to his surprise, the number was already saved as "Jeon Taehyung".