- 𖥔 Quinjet 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

I should have been excited during the trip to Wakanda, but my mind was all over the place. Making scripts in my head for the events, how can I helped the team without me going down to the battlefield.

Right now I'm sitting with the team,
but I'm the one in the corner because of the tense atmosphere and also the team still can't get along with me.

Whispers were heard up ahead, there were Natasha and Steve who seemed to be talking about something privately.

Wanda kept looking at me a few times, her head resting on Vision's shoulder and Vision's head leaning on top of Wanda's. If only I had my phone, I would take this photo and make a display in my room.

I'm so lonely. They are really cute!
The little witch with toaster, that would be cool to the next series - if they have - beside Wandavision.

I saw Wanda's cheeks flushed red slightly without knowing, she snuggled her face to Vision's chest. Make him looked down at her with concerns and asks if she's fine, which she answered something in his ear I couldn't heard.

Bruce walked over to me, "Hey, can I sit here?" He spotted to my left where there was enough space for him.

I nodded at him, I looked down having interested to the floor rather than the heroes around me.

"I want to talk about you, and the us you know." Bruce spoke up, I looked
at him with furrowed my eyebrows.
"Is the multiverse real?" He asked.

I thought for a moment, in the movies, yes. Spiderman No Way Home happened when the villains of him from another universes comes to the MCU, and now I'm here too.

"It seems so, because I am here." I said.

His face lighten up, "That was.. cool." He breathed out. "You should tell me about yours, your world!" He excitedly.

"I thought I've already told you about all of you in my world?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, but I know that's not all you want to tell is it?" He raised his brows.

I couldn't get it off my smile from my face while listening his excitement, "My world is not as big as your world here, there are no gods, Asgard or realms that Thor often talks about." This made everyone here turned to me and listening to my story with interest. "Not even aliens! Or is it just a few thoughts.. I don't know if there really are aliens out there, because there are many different theories."

"Like what? Can you tell?" Wanda asked in her seat looking at me.

I was a bit surprised when the others joined my conversation with Bruce, "It's like, some people said the alien is really real and they can change shape disguised as a human and live on earth. There are also those who do not believe it because there is no evidence that really makes sense or is real."

They nodded thoughtfully. "Though it would be more interesting if the aliens were real." Sam commented.

"For me? No. We will gonna freaked out if aliens are real and appear on earth, my world is not a world where there are heroes who can fly everywhere or help the people. As I said before, there is only the military
or police who look after the people."

"How about you? Do you believe that aliens exist?"

"Yes, and no. In my opinion, sometimes there are some photos and videos that seem plausible and real. And also I think it's just a hoax, can be easily edited. But my friend once said that
she looked like a UFO flying in the sky in her area." (This is really what I experienced, when I was a child and at night I saw something moving in the sky like it was flying but stopped.)

"So, it real then?" Rhodey said.

I shrugged, "I don't know, that was
a long ago." I told them.

"Ok, you can stop about the aliens scary story and tell us about ourselves in your movies part." Sam leaned forward in his seat.

"Right. You guys have movies and series about yourselves, with cool soundtracks. We have..." I opened my hands, counting the MCU movies that came out over the last thirteen years on my fingers. "Around 27 movies including the series about you that I counted, that's not even including the others that will come next year."

"Next year? What year are you from?" Steve asked. I didn't even know that Steve and Natasha had joined our conversation earlier, listening to
what I explained to the others.

"I'm from 2021, in December so yes the end of the year." I answered.

Wanda's eyes widened a bit, "2021?! Woah.." she wondered out loud.

Natasha smiled softly at her face and turned again to us, "What's with the next upcoming movies?" She joined in.

I paused to thinking back the movies will come in 2022, "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Thor Love and Thunder, Black Panther and some others series from Marvel." It was fun to talking with them even just talks about themselves.

"Marvel?" Loki furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's their company- wait no, I mean like right now I'm in the MCU, which is the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The world of Marvel heroes, you guys."

"Like the guy who made that movie about us?"

"Yup, they made it."

Steve placed his fingers under his chin, "So, that's why you can find out about the future here." He said.

I nodded at him, "Then what will happen in the future?" Sam asked.

Everyone went quiet for this, facing me to tell them about the future events.

Oh, crap.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Crap indeed, my dear.