2

? POV

   It's been quite a few years since I have made the 'Original' and things changed, but at the same time nothing changed at all. I named the 'Original' UnderTale, and I watch over it like a hawk. If I could feel actual emotions I have no doubt that I would feel proud of UnderTale, especially of Sans and Papyrus, the magical skeletons of the place.

Unknown to Fate, I made it so that Sans and Papyrus can grow. They will be able to make their own opinions and grow stronger without restrictions. I'm sure if Fate knew then she would be furious and try to destroy UnderTale. However she has no idea so UnderTale is safe.

I still don't have a name but I don't really care for one. I have not met anyone aside from Fate so I don't have need for one, not yet at least. I haven't made an AU yet despite Fate pushing for me to make one. Instead I've been looking over UnderTale with mirror portals and fixing things that I did not want happening, like Chara taking over Frisk and forcing the child to do Genocide's.

I felt annoyance when I realized that Chara could takeover the child's body. I'm sure if I had my emotions I would have felt horrified but I don't so instead I felt annoyance. Well, as much annoyance I could as a souless being. I fixed the 'glitch' and made it so that Chara couldn't take over unless Frisk let them.

That leads me to now, with me sitting on my bed as I watch Frisk graduate from Law school. After Sans became a lawyer they decided they wanted to be one as well, it could be considered adorable by others perspectives. Frisk followed after Sans like a duckling would their mother, much to Toriel's sadness and amusement.

Sans seems to be fond of the kid as well. He took them under his 'wing' once he found out that it was Chara forcing them to do the Genocide's. Sure Frisk has reset a few times however that's because they were forced to after one thing or another happened. Ranging from the humans declaring another war to Papyrus or Sans dying.

I've tried helping Chara however she doesn't wish to be helped. She's caught up in her Hatred and wishes to see the world burn, to the point she let go of her humanity. She is no longer a human, but a spirit filled with Hatred with a want for vengeance.

I never wanted that for Chara. She was supposed to be a misunderstood child sure, but she was never supposed to become a spirit who let go of her humanity. I actually planned on having Asriel and Chara gain their bodies back but with how Chara is, it's to dangerous for her to have her own body.

In the future if she regains her humanity then I will let her gain her body back but until then only Asriel will gain his body back. I was disappointed when I realized that it was to dangerous for Chara to gain her body back, it was also unfair to Frisk. But Chara is one of the few people I gave complete free will to. Frisk, Sans and Papyrus being the others who have complete free will.

They made opinions and decisions based completely off of their own thoughts and wants. Unlike the others who made opinions and decisions based off of their 'role' I placed them in. It was amusing to watch the different opinions and decisions they made.

Back to Frisk graduating from Law School. She's about 21 years old and is in a relationship with a human Male. The human male isn't then best, and Sans is probably the only one who has realized this. He is very.... Controlling I think is the word. The human I mean.

He has been trying to distance Frisk from her friends and especially from Sans. It hasn't worked of course, and Frisk has started to notice what he's doing. I don't think the relationship is going to last much longer considering he tried to force Frisk to quit Law school. In fact, I think Frisk has already planned on dumping his sorry butt.

I watched as Sans and Frisk hugged, they honestly remind me of a parent and their child. Then I spotted Frisk's boyfriend who was watching from a little distance away and he did not look happy. In fact, he looked absolutely furious. However he just turned and walked away instead of making a huge scene.

He was planning something and it wouldn't be good for Frisk or their friends. I made a second mirror portal and had it follow Frisk's ex and what he planned was not pretty. He planned on killing the monsters and pinning it on Frisk.

After I wondered if I should intervene I decided I would. It gets boring staying at home and I've never talked to anyone but Fate so this could be interesting. Getting up I made a portal to an ally-way and opened it before walking through. I quickly made an ID for me and made myself a phone as well.

Then once I was finished I completely his myself and went off to find Frisk's soon to be ex-boyfriend. I found him pretty quickly and he somehow gained a gun in the short time I took my eyes off of him. I quietly followed him and when he started to approach the others I took out my phone and started recording.

I feel like it's important to mention that I disguised myself as a human so that Sans and the others wouldn't get to suspicious. It didn't take long before the human male took out his gun to try and shoot the monsters. Sans immediately knocked the gun out of the guys hands before he could shoot anyone, however that's when the police arrived and the jerk tried to say Sans had the gun.

Guess it's time to play my part! I 'nervously' walked up as the police were about to arrest Sans. "Um... I have a recording I think you should see before you arrest anyone...." Then all of the attention was on me, I shifted but not out of nervousness, but because I felt, awkward? Guess not talking to anyone for over 1000 years does that to you.

The police officer agreed to watch my recording so I played it for everyone to see. The video was clear so it was easy to tell what was happening. You could see Frisk's ex walk up and start chatting with the monsters before he suddenly pulled a gun on them. You could also see Sans knocking the gun out of his hands clear as day.

Frisk's ex, witch I learned is named Mike, paled when he saw the video and tried to run. He was quickly stopped by the police and arrested. The police also apologized to Sans profusely. The police asked if they could take my phone and I agreed saying "There isn't anything else on it anyways since it was supposed to be a gift but I can buy another one easily!"

The police left soon after that. They took a statement from everyone because it's mandatory but said with my video they shouldn't need any witnesses. After they left I sighed in relief, until I realized I had 2 skeletons and a human looking after me. What have I gotten myself into?