CHAPTER TWENTY- THREE

DEVIN IS MOVING ELEGANTLY across the floor. All parts of his body are in synchrony with each other and the tempo of the music. His slim arms stretch above his head and reach to his left gracefully and his right side stretches and follows smoothly. Leaning against the wall, Justin smiles softly as he watches his boyfriend rehearse his solo for the upcoming fall showcase. Devin moves with a spring into a series of pirouettes before the dance slows again and he lifts his leg up, his chest pushing against the top of his vest as he breathes in deeply. He appears to be completely absorbed in the moment. A lock of onyx hair slips out of his messy bun and caresses the tan skin of his neck as he turns fully towards Justin.

"You're so ethereal, baby. Everytime I watch you dance, I feel like I'm watching an angel."

Frankly, Justin is the reason he's been dancing so passionately lately. Janelle has been telling him to imagine a night of intimacy with his partner. As you already know, that's not difficult. "Thank you, papa. You'll be there, right?"

"Of course. I'll be there sitting in the front row, cheering you on as you perform your solo and your duet with Juliette. Pretty sure Carter might outyell me."

Devin giggles. "He will. Not to mention that he'll probably show up with a damn poster again like he did last year. Remember he got all those complaints from the people sitting behind him and Dominic had to take the poster and sit on it so he couldn't hold it up and block their view?"

"Oh yeah. I remember." Justin stands up and pulls his hoodie off. Him doing has Devin seconds away from getting on his knees. You know. "Carter was pissed off about it. He called me later that night and ranted about wanting to chase Dominic around the courtyard and dunk him into the lake."

Devin lifts his leg up in the air and then behind him into an arabesque. "Papa, I'm going to need help stretching later. Help me out?" He raises his perfectly arched eyebrow in a suggestive manner.

You don't need to ask Justin twice. He has half a mind to fuck Devin right here but the last time they did that, it was dark, and they nearly got caught. That will not be happening again. No sir, I think the fuck not.

"Oh absolutely."

Devin smirks to himself and twirls around three times only to land in a split. Heʼs so fucking flexible that it's actually ridiculous. Like bro, that shit should seriously be illegal.

Before he knows it, Justin has Devin pinned against the pristine mirrors, thigh slotted between his boyfriend's thigh, cupping his waist as the elder devours his mouth. Justin's hands drift down to squeeze Devin's ass and hoist him up. Devin winds his legs around Justin's midsection, fingers tangling in the latter's hair. His hips gyrate against Justin's, their movements syncing to the rhythm. Steam fogs the glass and Justin's drenched white, cotton shirt clings desperately to his back, emphasizing the taut flex of his muscles.

"Oh my god. Are you really about to fuck in here?"

Devin rolls his eyes at the interruption. Who's responsible? That stank bitch Parker. Why the fuck is he still here? "Parker, what I choose to do with my boyfriend is none of your damn concern. What the fuck are you even doing here? Are you stalking us or something?"

"No," Parker is the one to roll his eyes this time. "I don't care about either one of you."

"You sure about that? If that were actually true, then you wouldn't be down here spying on us like a fucking creep." Justin says, crossing his arms. "Give up already. You're trying to be Devin. You can never be him."

Parker scoffs and goes to say something but Devin ain't tryna hear any bullshit. He gets up and without a word shoves the annoying male out of the door. Justin rolls his eyes at the dramatic screaming currently happening.

"Who the hell let him in this school? He's so irritating that every time I hear him speak, I just want to bash my head up against the fucking wall."