𝘁𝗲𝗻

ıllıllı opening sequence | txt ♪

no one's pov—

beomgyu is currently doing a vlive. He search his and seoyeon's blue hour performance when it was their first day of being an mc, he click the video and lean back on his chair.

While watching, his eyes are focused at seoyeon, he smirk and chuckle a little. He muttered 'pretty' on his breath.

| Did he said something????

| What did he said?? omg!!!

| I think pretty?? I don't know...

Beomgyu saw the comments and control his smile. I wonder when seoyeon's gonna answer my question...

He thought. And he went back to do his live.

🐱—서연

I laid on my bed after the exhausting day. Am I ready? What if I say yes to beomgyu? I know moas are a good fandom but still they are sasaengs too that will surely attack me. But I love beomgyu, if I really love beomgyu then I should not worry about those sasaengs.

I've made my decision.

I texted beomgyu to meet me at the convenient store near my place. He texted me saying he'll be there. I change my clothes into more comfortable.

(no bag)

I put on my mask and left my room

I put on my mask and left my room. I knock on minjeong unnies room and she told me to come in.

"Unnie im going to the convenient store, I'm going to meet beomgyu there" I said.

"This time? It's 10 pm" minjeongie said as she sat up from her bed.

"Don't worry, it's more nice when it's night there's no people around at this time" I said.

"Alright, be careful okay?" She said. And I nodded, I left her room and walk towards the store.

When I got there I saw beomgyu sitting at the bench outside the store. He's wearing a large hoodie and a sweatpants.

"Beomgyu!" I said and came to him. He smiled at me.

"Hi yeoi, Why did you call me here?" He ask.

"Let's buy some foods first" I said and grab his wrist and enter the store. I grab some banana milk and kimbap, beomgyu didn't buy anything cause he said he just ate before going here.

After that we sat at the bench again and begin to drink my banana milk.

"Did you told me to come here to answer my question?" He ask. I stopped sipping my banana milk and put it on the table.

"About that, I made my decision" I said. His face lit up.

"Really?" He ask and I nodded.

"It's a yes" I said while smiling. He got up from his seat and hug me tightly and buried his face into my neck. I was still processing everything so I just pat his back and then he let go of the hug.

"I'm so happy right now, thank you yeoi" he said. And I smiled at him. And then he did something that I didn't expect him to do...

he kissed me, on the lips!!

I widened my eyes, i am very shock right now. I slowly close my eyes and kiss him back slowly.

We pulled away because we're lacking of air.

"I'm sorry that I kissed you without your permission" he said while looking down, I smile and ruffle his hair. He look at me, when he saw me smile he smiled again.

I tackled him into a hug, I love his hugs so much! He's like a teddy bear!!

He stumbled back a little but he managed to balance himself and he hugged me back.

"사랑해 서연아" he said, and i buried my face deeper on his neck.

"나도 사랑해 범규" I said. As we hug swaying side to side slowly.