1:5. Whipped

Taehyung 🐻

On our friends wish we are here in cafe celebrating our union

On our friends wish we are here in cafe celebrating our union...me and jisooshi getting together as a new bond of relationship.

Me her boyfriend and she's mine girlfriend.

It still feel like surreal, it's overwhelming for me...because I really love her...I'm or we are really not in stage for commitment and all but I'm sure about it...I wanna only one in her life, I wanna only one to love her as her man.

I want to bond us...taehyungie you are whipped...you can say that though.

" So what you want to eat " I asked my best friend, buddy Jimin and Jennie... jisoo's best friend who was endlessly teasing my cutie pie making me chuckles over them.

Jimin who was checking menu call waiter and order whatever he or they want...minding I'm not too rich...I'm middle class person...many are...

" One silician pizza, two croissants and four strawberry milkshake "he order for everyone of us after discussing little bit with Jennie who too show interest in selecting menu for us.

Taking our order waiter move away while Jimin went somewhere when someone call him...maybe his mom...

" *cough...so...will you mind taehyungshi if I ask you how you get courage after all this year " Jennie ask with tint of teasing sense making me quite flustered while jisoo seems curious too who wasn't even aware how cute she's looking with her innocent spect doe orb's.

" I...I don't know...I mean Jimin helps me...I mean he told me...no...I mean...

I'm so flustered, I'm shuttering which seems funny to both of them who where giggling on me.

" I just thought I'm alredy late and if I delay more I...I might lose Jisooshi, someone will take her..." I muttered casually but last sentence in low voice as it's main thing...I can't see her with someone else...I never will...I really love her and possessive for her.

" Ohhh...wow...interesting, boo Mr. Heartthrob is head over heels for you " Jennie sequel making both of us shy...
She's really like my buddy...tease in ass.

" You know... I told her that you like her too but she never seem to believe me, it's so obvious still...my boo is dumbo...

She was halfway in her sentence when jisoo glare at her scaring her who held her hands in air and chuckles at her best friend.

" I'm sorry...but it's true taehyungshi"
eventually she complete her sentence and granted with smack from jisoo who roll her eyes over her making me chuckles when Jimin and our delicious treat arrived.