Chapter 19

Mild winks devilishly at Kao flashing him a thumbs up which makes the teacher blush as he leads Gulf inside the classroom.

------
"Mr.kanawut, I'm worried about Kin. He's always quiet and recently he looks sad as he waits for you. I know you must be busy but I think it would be good to go out together every so often."

Gulf looks sadly down at his shoes. He can remember his neglect. He can remember all those nights Kin needed him and he was too busy only thinking about himself. About the hole in his heart that sunk him into the pits of despair.

Kao notices Gulf's silence.

" You see Mr.kanawut. I have two extra tickets to the aquarium. I'm going with my niece on the weekend. You're welcome to join with Kin."

Gulfs looks up at the teacher. Conflicted about what to say, he says nothing at all.

The teacher doesn't say anything for a while. Giving Gulf some time to think it through. When he's finally about to give up, Gulf finally speaks up.

"Ok, I guess....."

"If you feel uncomfortable, I can just give you the tickets....." rushed in Kao.

Gulf remains silent. Looking desolately at Kao.

".......I just thought it would be more fun if they both had someone their age to play with." Continues Kao solemnly.

"You're right.....lets do that."

Gulf smiles gently up at Kao, which makes Kao blush slightly as he clears his throat and gets up quickly to hide his embarrassment.

" See you on sunday." Says Kao as he waves him away.
----

Gulf hadn't taken a day off in a while. He didn't even know what he was supposed to wear to an aquarium.

He'd never been to an aquarium himself, so this was as much of a new experience for him as it was for Kin.

Gulf decided to go for some comfy clothing and a light jacket. He was looking...bland.

But he just couldn't muster the energy to care.

He was tired, and he was hoping to sleep it off on his ONE day off.

But it was true he had been negligent when it came to Kin.

He had to work his ass off, work multiple jobs, and that left him with almost no time for anything other than sleep.

Kin had been awake for hours and was fully dressed as he sat eyes full off anticipation, looking at Gulf as he put on his shoes.

Those eyes held so much power over Gulf that he felt instantaneously full of energy and love.
He gave a light peck on Kin's forehead.

" Are you that happy?" Asked gulf.

Kin's head moved quickly back and forth in the cutest nod Gulf had ever seen. He felt his heart fill up with so much love everytime he looked at Kin.

He also felt pain. Kin's features were so much like Mew's that the hollowness in his chest felt almost so big that it could engulf him whole. But none of that mattered, he loved Kin more than anything in the whole world.

Putting that thought aside, and hand in hand. They made their way to the aquarium.

"Hey!!" Greeted Kao enthusiastically. Rushing over to him with a young girl in his arms.

Gulf couldn't help himself and pinched the girl's cheek before he even replied.

The child simply smiled and tilted her head in question.

Gulf saw the sparkle and curiosity light up her eyes as she glanced at Kin.

"Hello, Kao. How are you doing today?"

" I'm doing great, now that I have been blessed with both of you."

Gulf blushes at the compliment. But smiles back shyly at Kao. He rubs his neck to relieve the awkwardness as he has lost the ability to come up with a response.

" We should head in..."

Kao nods and smiles gently at Gulf as they make their way inside.

-------

The day passes by quicker than Gulf could have ever imagined. He had never seen Kin looking so happy as he did today, but after today he was definitely going to do it as many more times as he possibly could!

He wouldn't admit it out loud but he had enjoyed it almost just as much. Kao was really fun to be around, he made him laugh and just enjoy the day. It was like having fun with a childhood friend. Something he was often deprived of during school. And it somehow felt liberating. He wanted to do it again.

" We should do this again..." Kao starts"...for the kids of course...." rushes in Kao.

"We should." Agrees Gulf. "For us as well." Continues Gulf flashing Kao a gentle thankful smile. " I had fun as well today, Kao. Thanks for the tickets."