Chapter 11 Part 1: To Riverdale and Back Again

JUGHEAD VO: People like to say that the death of Jason Blossomchanged everything at Riverdale High

   JUGHEAD VO: People like to say that the death of Jason Blossomchanged everything at Riverdale High. But certain things, certain traditionsnever change. Take Homecoming, for instance.
Though Jason's jersey had been retired,the Riverdale Bulldogs would still be playing their arch-rivals, the Baxter High Ravens, with the River Vixens cheering them on.
As in previous years,graduates from days of Riverdale Past will come to town to relive their more youthful,more carefree days. Or to make up for lost time.

                    - - - - TAMAKI LODGE- - - -
Scott is sitting at the table, with a breakfast plate in front of him. Instead of eating it, all he's doing is playing around with it. Angus noticed this and wanted to know what was troubling him.

Angus: Something troubling you boyo?

Scott: Nothing, just thinking about what happened at the party.

Angus: Oh, I bet you are.

Scott: It's not that. What do you know about F.P.Jones?

Angus: Went to high school with the man. He was,how you say it?, the big man on campus. Than, something happened. After that, he went down a darker road. I never talked to after high school. But I would,occasionally, see him walk in and out of the Whyte Worm. Why?

Scott: Do you believe he's capable of murder?

Angus: What? What's this all about?

Scott: I saw him at Jugs party. I then later saw him talking to Kevin's boyfriend, Joaquin in Archies bedroom.

Angus: So? They're both serpents right. They could've been talking about other things.

Scott: It doesn't add up. There's a piece we're missing, and for some reason F.P. is at the center of it.

Angus: What are you getting at boyo?

Scott: Think about it. The Serpents deal with the Lodges, The Blossoms than arranged for Hiram Lodge to be locked up. Who's to say that Mr.Lodge didn't want a good o'fashioned revenge.

Angus: Hiring F.P. to kill the Blossom boy?

Scott: Not out of the realm of possibility ya think?

Angus sat and thought of Scott theory. Was F.P. really capable of murder. Sure he was troubled, but he wasn't a murderer. Was he?

                    - - - - RIVERDALE HIGH- - - -
  Scott is walking down the busy hall of Riverdale high, noticing all the posters and flyers hanged all over for the big Homecoming dance. As Scott is walking down the halls, Veronica than walks up behind him.