Chapter 13 Part 1: The Sweet Hereafter

JUGHEAD VO: It was the ultimate cliffhanger

JUGHEAD VO: It was the ultimate cliffhanger. Clifford Blossom had killed himself. But why? Life's not an Agatha Christie novel. It's a lot messier. What the hell is Cliff Blossom doing with drugs? Turns out, maple syrup was a front for his true business. Transporting heroin and cocaine from Montreal on his trucks. A narrative quickly emerged.

ALICE VO: That Jason Blossom learned about dear old Dad's drug running,and threatened to expose the truth. Which led to Jason's abductionat the hands of a Southside Serpent named Mustang.

JUGHEAD VO: And then to Jason's murder at the hands of his father.

ALICE VO: Clifford killed Mustang to cover his tracks,making it look like he'd overdosed,and tried to implicate a rival businessman, Hiram Lodge, as having masterminded the whole thing.

JUGHEAD VO: And, oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Mr. Blossom threatened my life,so that my dad would confess to pulling the trigger,even though all he did was clean up the mess. And he would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for a group of pesky kids who, turnsout weren't the only ones to uncover the truth.

ALICE VO: As it turns out, our local sheriff department wasn't the first to catch Clifford Blossom. According to The Blossom Woman, A man, who was described to be dressed as the devil, caught Clifford and beat him to a bloody pulp.

             - - - - RIVERDALE DOCKS - - - -
    One night, as a bunch of shady people are conducting a drug deal. When suddenly, The Red Knight drops down and interrupts there work. He slowly stood up, to reveal himself and all his glory. They put all out guns, as The Red Knight rushes toward them. It's a brutal and vicious takedown, that seems to only take a second. But the one to come out victorious, was The Red Knight.

JUGHEAD VO: This masked hero stopped Clifford Blossom, from causing any more harm to this town...

ALICE VO: To possibly take over the reigns of villainy, left behind by Clifford Blossom, who took the cowards way out.

JUGHEAD VO: Jason's murder had revealed some dark truthsnone of us were too eager to face. Especially not Mayor McCoy,who wanted every last vestige of corruption and vigilantism crushed like a snake under a boot heel.

- - - -TAMAKI LODGE- - - -
That same morning, Angus is sitting at kitchen table,reading the newspaper, when he looks up to see The Red Knight walking towards him.

Angus: Congratulations Boyo, you made the paper.

Angus then slides the paper to The Red Knight, that reads "Masked Devil Suspect in Clifford Blossom Possible Suicide". The Red Knight takes his mask off, revealing Scott's exhausted face, as he reads the article.

Scott: Alice Cooper, you never fail to disappoint.

Scott then tosses the paper and walks out the kitchen, filled with multiple emotions including anger and remorse.