Surprise

Just know when it comes down to it, Celeste is the alpha which makes Emmett a omega. I don't make the rules. I also fully plan on writing a mini au of Celeste as Emmett as the grumpy tattoo artist and flower shop sunshine worker, eventually.

Also Family Line is Celeste's song.

Updates were wacky cause I was trying to move out so my dearest apologies. But I'm back so enjoy.

I'm so tired it's so unfair that I can't sleep. We sent Bella off and she looked so happy she's gonna be so mad when she sees I packed her so much lingerie. Obviously I sent her some other stuff but hey it's a honeymoon. And now everyone is finally leaving and I'm one step closer to putting Renee on a plane and back out my life. Thank you Hades.

"Hey I'm gonna head out with Billy." Dad says looking like he just got done sobbing.

"Okay, does that mean I should stay out of the house tonight?" I ask him grinning. "You know to save my innocence?"

"You're so funny." He says with enough sarcasm to make Stiles proud. "I don't even know what you're talking about."

"Sure you don't old man." I say shrugging. "Achilles and Athena are at the Clearwaters so you have even more privacy, just in case." Seth wanted his own pets so he was borrowing mine to prove he's responsible. I don't know why he has Paul and all them.

"Bye Celeste."

"Bye dad." I watch him walk over to Billy who waved as my dad pushes him away. I smile watching them before I turn and go back into the house. "You know I realized earlier one of you are missing." I said sitting down across from Kate.

"Irina, she has an issue with some of your friends." Kate supplied. "She felt it would be best of her to leave instead of cause a scene."

"Smart." I reply knowing if she had messed with Bella's day I would've ripped her head off. "So what's her beef with the wolves?"

"They killed Laurent." Calvin says sitting next to me, mans has never heard of personal space I swear, I push him till he shifts over. "He was her mate." The. Why the fuck was he sucking old Vickys toes like that? Men. Everyone, at least the vampires were in the living room now. Phil and his wife gone to sleep, thank hades.

"The one who was going to kill Bella?" I ask and he nods. "And she's mad at them?" The lion the witch and the audacity of this bitch. "Good riddance." I mutter and Calvin pinches me. "The pack are good people and if they hadn't killed him I would've. Tell Irina that and if she doesn't like it I'm always in town to talk about it."

"I'll be sure to tell her." Kate says laughing. Bree comes to sit next to me before snuggling into my side. She's like a cat sometimes. "We haven't been introduced."

"Right this is Bree and hiding in the corner is Andrew." I tell her.

"Carlisle you're coven just keeps growing." Carmen says smiling warmly at Bree who tries to hide as they look at her.

"Actually we're in Celeste's coven not Carlisle." Andrew says as if the idea alone offends him. The Denalis eyes all look to me and I shrug.

"You heard the child." I mutter suddenly wishing I could hide like Bree.

"But when you marry Emmett you'll merge with the Cullens right?" Tanya asks and suddenly I wished I ripped her head off when I first learned of her. I don't care if she doesn't want Emmett she's just nosey now.

"No she has her own treaty with the wolves, merging would cause problems." Emmett tells her. Ha hoe back up, and mind the business that pays you.

"Not that it's a good idea, the wolves don't like me." Bree mumbles.